flannan

Dec 15, 2022
I'm not able to see any of the mods for this game in the steam workshop, in fact, I can't see the community hub for this game at all. I can see the workshops for any other game I search for. Does anyone have any insight into this, or an alternative location for game mods?
The game certainly has a community hub, as full of questions as this thread. It probably requires you to be 18+ to enter.
But workshop is locked from outsiders, probably due to copyright problems. Only those who have bought the game on Steam can access it.

JeremyJ123bb

Apr 26, 2021
The game certainly has a community hub, as full of questions as this thread. It probably requires you to be 18+ to enter.
But workshop is locked from outsiders, probably due to copyright problems. Only those who have bought the game on Steam can access it.
Thank you for clearing that up!

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
What resources can't be acquired without natives?
1) Pig farm produces special pigs, called "pork", and they give special meat used for cooking. Or you can just keep those pigs as pets. These can't be obtained any other way.
2) Wool and milk can be harvested from sheep and cows respectively in breeding farms. Milk is good for cooking, while wool is less useful.
3) Natives set to "gathering" sometimes bring small exp berries. They can also be looted from enemies, but this is unreliable.
4) Mines in the far north sometimes produce diamonds. They say it depends on coordinates, not biome.
There are alternative sources of diamonds, but they are also difficult.
For example, one can fight high-level raids to get warrior orbs and exchange them for diamonds at a trader.
Still, I think going to the dungeon is the most plentiful source of diamonds, and mining for them is not a very good idea.

That's all I know. But it's possible the developers will add more in the future.

Reactions: timmy95 and John8r9
4.50 star(s) 54 Votes