Incubusknight

Aug 7, 2021
I updated 18 today and now I only have water everywhere. How do I get it normal again?
Wow Hightide really rolled in on you lol.
Sorry, jokes aside I'm not sure how to help that situation.
Might have to start a new game in the new version, otherwise maybe load another save? See if all your saves have the same problem. Heck start a new game and see if the new world is flooded too.
Hope you can find a fix for your save.

kaintheblood

Feb 9, 2023
Wow Hightide really rolled in on you lol.

Sorry, jokes aside I'm not sure how to help that situation.

Might have to start a new game in the new version, otherwise maybe load another save? See if all your saves have the same problem. Heck start a new game and see if the new world is flooded too.

Hope you can find a fix for your save.
Unfortunately with everyone and also with the new score ...

You should delete or reupload that picture without the girl with the blonde hair, She is a DLC character
Did I just were important that you see that I only have water in the country

luke666sama

Aug 27, 2020
I just downloaded this game and I would like to share my experience with it.

Created a new game, had fun picking up rocks and branches, died trying to get honey (attacked by bees), respawned, placed down a wooden chest, died to 4 native ooga booga man.

I never thought I would get challenged by a nsfw game. :unsure:

Denkader

Aug 13, 2024

Created a new game, had fun picking up rocks and branches, died trying to get honey (attacked by bees), respawned, placed down a wooden chest, died to 4 native ooga booga man.

The game can be a bit tough at the start. But stick with it and it'll get better. The main issue is that there are no instructions on what you need to do, so it can feel a bit aimless. But there's actually a ton of content in there. I recommend checking out this post by John8r9 for some useful hints and guidance.

luke666sama

Aug 27, 2020
The game can be a bit tough at the start. But stick with it and it'll get better. The main issue is that there are no instructions on what you need to do, so it can feel a bit aimless. But there's actually a ton of content in there. I recommend checking out this post by John8r9 for some useful hints and guidance.
Thank you sir! I'm gonna check it out, it seems to have quite a bit of information :eek:

Maxwell404

Mar 10, 2018
Haven't played this game (at least not yet) I've heard it's pretty good but apparently loli was banned but not the guro/necrophilia... huh. Well given that the screenshots have female characters with no arms and legs, might be a hard pass for me unless it's avoidable because loli is fine with me but guro and necrophilia... makes my brain hurt.
You'll hardly ever see any of that guro stuff unless you try it like cutting limbs off, but then you have to do that yourself. Or if you land a heavy attack finish you'll get that. The other time it's blatantly in your face is in one particular boss fight, and then the first boss of the game as well. Other than that you have to engage it yourself.

Maxwell404

Mar 10, 2018

Yeah in a fight always take advantage of movement and kiting. Build spikes and make them run into it ect. Enemies that are in an attack animation can't turn and can only hit what's directly in front of them so you should be able to take advantage. Gotta think outside the box early on since you're really weak to start.

Dokujam

Jul 12, 2021
Is the download link to the game the beta participation version of the game or is it just the normal version?

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Thank you sir! I'm gonna check it out, it seems to have quite a bit of information :eek:
If you want less information, I recommend you my guide (in my signature). I like to think it's short and to the point.

Is the download link to the game the beta participation version of the game or is it just the normal version?
It is usually the normal version.

dodgerflij

Aug 22, 2017
Does the harvest job do anything?
I'm trying to automate fibre collection, but I've had three npcs set to the job for a couple days, and they haven't left anything in their harvest box.

Reactions: Chris2041

Purple_Heart

Engaged Member
Oct 15, 2021
Does the harvest job do anything?
I'm trying to automate fibre collection, but I've had three npcs set to the job for a couple days, and they haven't left anything in their harvest box.
Yes, they should be working.
Harvest box needs to be in their work range and they might need water to drink(also needs to be in range).

Reactions: Denkader

Curon

Sep 8, 2017
I just realised that everyone needs to have some sort of pa
cause some of those are common sense like stuff, so i didn't mention them. Yea, frog does spawn but not only in forest area after rain. Butterflies are spawned where the yellow flowers are, not ponds.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

the wooden cage trap can only catch chickens and rabbits, no more

Okay now that I'm checking back on this guide and it seems like beach area reign supreme vs Forest area given the possible resources are available

Denkader

Aug 13, 2024
Yeah in a fight always take advantage of movement and kiting. Build spikes and make them run into it ect. Enemies that are in an attack animation can't turn and can only hit what's directly in front of them so you should be able to take advantage. Gotta think outside the box early on since you're really weak to start.
It took me a while to figure out how to outsmart those natives in a fight. Truth is, they are really really dumb. I mean, put a wall in their way and they'll totally ignore you even when you start stabbing them in the back LOL. They can be super-focused. Even when hunting, they'll often completely ignore you even if you stand right in front of them.

Sum G

Jul 5, 2023
All of that content is optional. You'll come across a story section with it but in no way are you forced into making your village like that.
I'm pretty sure that's quest for Keigo and his lover.
You might also need to beat a boss that lives in a tent to the south of screenshotted position.

The game isn't called Mad Island for nothing. But much of the worst stuff is avoidable.
1) You can add back loli with DLC, if you want to. We just aren't allowed to tell you where it is, but it's easy to find.
2) There isn't much necrophilia, even if you look for it. Only one scene (defeat by one boss) may happen without your input.
3) Guro, on the other hand, is much more common:
Prepare for enemies getting dismembered in combat. This one is going to happen a lot.
I think you can switch off guro in defeat scenes in the settings (if I am not mistaken, that's also only defeat by one boss).
But most importantly, the game allows (but does not make necessary) a lot of crazy stuff, such as turning people into quadruple amputees, or making shields out of people's arms. Just don't build the table that stands on human legs, and you will avoid most of it.
You'll still see quadruple amputees when fighting one boss, but as long as you don't use his machine or make copies of it, it shouldn't be a problem.

Something like that. I hope you aren't reading it right after eating.
You'll hardly ever see any of that guro stuff unless you try it like cutting limbs off, but then you have to do that yourself. Or if you land a heavy attack finish you'll get that. The other time it's blatantly in your face is in one particular boss fight, and then the first boss of the game as well. Other than that you have to engage it yourself.
Thank you for the details, I'll try out this game.

Reactions: flannan
4.40 star(s) 59 Votes