Apr 18, 2020
oh...shino can use the knifes from mens workbench too
Fork suits her more tho xD
Imagine the dev put out a furniture that makes her sit on automatically and eat steak with that fork.
(I do wish the dev allows us using the surgery to remove her body fat, pretty face but body size? I can see how people don't bother getting her)

• Haha
Reactions: John8r9
Apr 18, 2020
Sorry If this was already covered in the guides but I honesty cant find an answer anywhere. Is there a food or recipe or something that can boost fertility? male MC is shooting blanks or something. He's done it like 30 times and not a single pregnant native.
I think it is normal for us to all forget about how "Campfire" is not just meant for "Grilled Meat"
Like John8r9 said
Stone mill + Soybean "Seed" = Soybean Flour
(Green Soybean, put it in planter, DO NOT Let Farming NPCs near it, Wait for it to dry out and become Soybean Seed x4)
1729393746582.png
(Farming NPCs will Only harvest Green Soybean and not the Seed which is pretty annoying.)

1729393990777.png

IDK about you, my Man Character has a lot of "First Sex Pregnancy wonders"
(This is pretty much the gambling part of the game now I think about it xD I'm always lucky in Gacha games as a FreetoPlay)
Even for the natives, they can easily get the female natives they're around to be pregnant
Assuming you got the setup like I do here, Toilet & Ring of Lust for the Male Native or Young Man to go crazy over
Toilet = you can farm "Life Orb"
Ring of Lust = they can get it on regardless of their relation I think? either way, they fuck a lot with anyone near them
(The Female native's Cow outfit can be obtained in the Halloween Workbench)
1729394552003.png
Note :
Young man is born by MC x Female Native(or DLC Content)
Young man x Female Native(or DLC Content) = Young Man
Male Native x Female Native(or DLC Content) = Male Native

elcid

Jun 5, 2017
hey, i tried using the console commands, but they don't seem to work. i write /xp x number, and nothing happens, as well as the commands for the player character. any idea on how to solve that?

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
hey, i tried using the console commands, but they don't seem to work. i write /xp x number, and nothing happens, as well as the commands for the player character. any idea on how to solve that?
there is no command written as /xp [vaule] before.

Reactions: elcid

elcid

Jun 5, 2017
also, has anyone else had problems opening the dlc file? i downloaded it from the owner page, and the dlc winrar file doesn't open

Apr 18, 2020
People keep asking about Savefile this and that...
I'll honestly not blame them for not knowing how this game's saves even work...

You know what? I'll upload my current savedata just for those who want it
Every quest had been finished, if you want to reset them, I recommend you read this post from "Denkader" which helped me alot.
https://f95zone.to/threads/mad-island-v0-2-beta-steam-e-made.209671/post-14930983

Do be warned, it'll take 60~62 seconds to load up the SaveData19 as there is a ton of stuff going on
Cheat command by "esreverreverse69" not included, get it here & give the user a Like or Love on it :
https://f95zone.to/threads/mad-island-v0-2-beta-steam-e-made.209671/post-13856304

"DLC content" not included, go find it yourself, search the thread or read the "Read me pls.txt" I included, no links will be given.
The "Read me pls.txt" file does not have a link on DLC Content, but tell you to google "emadeplus", this is the minimal effort for anyone to find it and get it

But serious, to those who is only here to watch the Sex animations, Asking for Savefiles does not give you the typical "RPGMaker's Gallery H-animations", the game is still in WIP.

You can read the discussion from here about it :
https://f95zone.to/threads/mad-island-v0-2-beta-steam-e-made.209671/post-15101612
https://f95zone.to/threads/mad-island-v0-2-beta-steam-e-made.209671/post-15108950

I still don't get why people asking for Save files...

If you want a preview on H-animations, Shift + P in the menu, Preview tab will appear

There is no H-Gallery to fap to my guy, the Preview is also "not useful"
If you want to see H-Animations, just grab the Cheats provided under the download link, find the latest version and start a new game, using Cheats to run through events and save before entering zones
The only reason you ask for Save files here is to visit other people's Island to see their build in-game...
If there is a desire of "Every Sex animation map"
I don't mind try my hands on making one...it's a hassle tho and less enjoyable than people figuring it out themselves...

Last edited:

pmonk

Oct 15, 2019
Maybe I skimmed it in the guide, but the move command lets you move chests, food and water storage around without having to move it manually by taking out all the items like you do in other games that use chests and doesn't even delete the stored up food+water.

I've always been using the remove and place method cause I always assumed move did the same thing with less clicks and I've been conditioned by jank indie games of all kinds and survival games that moving storage with stuff still in will either drop them or just delete them.

Edit:Seems like houses work the same way too, dunno what happens if you do it with npcs+chests with stuff still inside doe.

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
Maybe I skimmed it in the guide, but the move command lets you move chests, food and water storage around without having to move it manually by taking out all the items like you do in other games that use chests and doesn't even delete the stored up food+water.

I've always been using the remove and place method cause I always assumed move did the same thing with less clicks and I've been conditioned by jank indie games of all kinds and survival games that moving storage with stuff still in will either drop them or just delete them.
yep, the water inside well and things inside chest will not be lost when u r moving it. If there are things inside the building you placed, it will stop u from removing it either.

Mr.khoa

Apr 20, 2021
does anyone know this quest ? i dont know this choice isnt finish update or error
1729406233589.png
in this scece , it have a hidden choice ( press R - man mc will rape her )
1729406818947.png
when i choice Tier up
1729406586029.png
game will black like this . does anyone know this isnt update yet or error? 1729406692650.png

Petepanned1

Jun 25, 2020
I'm with everyone disappointed that there was no new H content this update but i also get the devs here. They're onto something here with this game and they want to square everything off. Honestly the worst thing about this game is that it isn't finished and not only that it's actively being worked on and you know what that brings with it? Expectations. Honestly admit it, there is alot here in the game already, don't deny it, but at the same time the game isn't finished(hell Nami is still nowhere to be seen) so that means even more content is coming oh boy! Now we're all jonesing for that next update. That's why I personally wanted them to deliver that ending this month, so at the least they can say the released a complete product. I wouldn't want them to drop it immediately after, dlc would do nice with this game imagine a 2nd island or something, but they could say that they have met all expections for the product they delivered and then anything beyond that is just delicious icing. And since there wouldn't be any major changes after modders could just go wild.
All I can say about this update is that I hope in the future they put something to molesterape in this cave.
personally I just think it sucks because I know exactly once their non H content is done they'll just make the exact same calculation again, i.e. "we finished the game and now we wont bother adding more H stuff because it's just gonna get consumed once anyway"

I'll be happily proven wrong but I've seen this in many games. They get the framework and foundation done and then they just never add content

4.40 star(s) 59 Votes