John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
oh the game got updated,is there new H scenes?
no for now
0.2 beta
Giantess: Little Devil Outfit
Elder sister: Fox costume, cat costume (except tops)....
Shino: belt outfit, cow swimsuit, cow mascot suit, gold nipple ring....
Cassie: cactus suit, glasses, shell top, rainbow shell top, leaf sticker bottom.....
some old clothings can be worn by other natives now, like Shino's clothing can be worn by female native too

Glass Arrow (Zhuge Crossbow) F (2.5x damage)
Spider Arrow (slow down) F (range slow down)
Wing Arrow (range +1) F (arrow rain AOE)
Pretty Arrow (stun damage) F (Crossbow)
Chaos Arrow (double shot) F (Crossbow)

F means heavy attack when using bow ^

New chaos weapons, some old outfit or clothing has more option for some special natives to wear

new outfit for underground woman, female native, yona, male mc, elder brother, elder sister and young man.

PS: reverse bunny suit for female native will have a visual bug that the stickers are not on the right position.
reverse bunny suit can also be worn by male

PS no.2: Shino got a fork as a weapon. (iron workbench)

new command list will be uploaded about 2-3 days later

Chaos cave entrance is just on the right side of Chaos goat
View attachment 4145475
go inside then bottom left for chaos recipe

• Sad
Reactions: Graymond

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
updated the command

BTW, for NPC's harvesting work, if there are mushrooms, herbs, eggs, and fish in the nearby buildings, they will be transferred to the harvest box through "harvesting". If there is nothing inside these buildings, they will just collect leaves, branches, fibers, and berries normally to the harvest box.

Last edited:
Apr 18, 2020
Updated the cheats ^^
You know, I never thought about how the original game runs until items were only stacked up to 999 instead of 9999
I thought it was a game update change until I forgot and realized how your Cheats were the ones that does it and I cannot be thankful enough on for this xD
Otherwise having multiple rainbow chest & more than 50+ Rucks just for commonly found resources is painful enough.

• Red Heart
Reactions: esreverreverse69

Notr_

Feb 19, 2019
Something that doesnt seem to be in the guide how do you get npc's to fuck?
If you enable allow love and allow sex on their settings and place two Npc's in close proximity they will naturally develop a relationship over time and start having sex as long as they have the animation for it and have compatible personalities. Or if they hate each others personalities and have below -80 or something moral they can start raping others.

Reactions: flannan

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
If you enable allow love and allow sex on their settings and place two Npc's in close proximity they will naturally develop a relationship over time and start having sex as long as they have the animation for it and have compatible personalities. Or if they hate each others personalities and have below -80 or something moral they can start raping others.
close, but still something missing. Their territory should overlapped with each other, while they both do not have personalities they hate. Then place a bed outside, when their relationship towards each other has both reached 51 or above. They will do it on the bed u placed.

the npc raping part requires unrequited love.
unrequited love is necessary. For example, he like the other female's personality, but the female native hates his personality.
It means that a female native who doesn’t like his personality need to overlapped with his territory.

then wait for the female native to have at least -50 favorability towards him.
wait until the male native's morale drops to -100, then he will rape her

Reactions: flannan

bingbot

Feb 25, 2023
Sorry If this was already covered in the guides but I honesty cant find an answer anywhere. Is there a food or recipe or something that can boost fertility? male MC is shooting blanks or something. He's done it like 30 times and not a single pregnant native.

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
Sorry If this was already covered in the guides but I honesty cant find an answer anywhere. Is there a food or recipe or something that can boost fertility? male MC is shooting blanks or something. He's done it like 30 times and not a single pregnant native.
wut, male native has lower chance than male mc.
Anyways, try crafting the yellow jar one inside the campfire. Its an equipment that will be not consumed. The soybean flour...u need to kill birds for the seeds, then craft the stone mill using ur hand crafting table. Craft the flour inside the mill

4.40 star(s) 59 Votes