jetalpha

Aug 11, 2017
from version 0.0.9 to 0.18, I had never updated the game since it was mainly fixed bugs and / or change some small detail that are convenient, I was waiting for the continuation of the story is updated that for me to get back into it, but must say that the new area has piqued my curiosity XD

this new area, it's a real XP mine in there, no need to go back and forth between bosses and do save/load.
the new plant comes in handy against a certain lizard

the new corrupt workbench is very interesting with what you can crave after beating the 2 peaceful, defenseless baby gorillas, no wonder the chaos axe has been removed from the other workbench, it's been replaced by the new one, which is logical given its name

thanks for the new update, now I just have to wait for the rest of the story. At least I already have the materials I need to build this future bridge.

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
Sự kiện cô gái đeo kính đã được thêm vào bản cập nhật này chưa mọi người?
no
0.2 beta
Giantess: Little Devil Outfit
Elder sister: Fox costume, cat costume (except tops)....
Shino: belt outfit, cow swimsuit, cow mascot suit, gold nipple ring....
Cassie: cactus suit, glasses, shell top, rainbow shell top, leaf sticker bottom.....
some old clothings can be worn by other natives now, like Shino's clothing can be worn by female native too

Glass Arrow (Zhuge Crossbow) F (2.5x damage)
Spider Arrow (slow down) F (range slow down)
Wing Arrow (range +1) F (arrow rain AOE)
Pretty Arrow (stun damage) F (Crossbow)
Chaos Arrow (double shot) F (Crossbow)

F means heavy attack when using bow ^

New chaos weapons, some old outfit or clothing has more option for some special natives to wear

new outfit for underground woman, female native, yona, male mc, elder brother, elder sister and young man.

PS: reverse bunny suit for female native will have a visual bug that the stickers are not on the right position.
reverse bunny suit can also be worn by male

PS no.2: Shino got a fork as a weapon. (iron workbench)

new command list will be uploaded about 2-3 days later

Chaos cave entrance is just on the right side of Chaos goat
View attachment 4145475
go inside then bottom left for chaos recipe

Sizus

Feb 5, 2023
guys i confused idk what to do in game. i go around collecting stuff, craft stuff, explore map, and thats it. how to do the story stuff ?

Denkader

Aug 13, 2024
guys i confused idk what to do in game. i go around collecting stuff, craft stuff, explore map, and thats it. how to do the story stuff ?
Explore the island more to reveal the next colored gem. That will tell you the spot where you need to go next to move the story forward.

For more details, check out flannan's spoiler-free guide or John's detailed walkthrough:
https://f95zone.to/threads/mad-island-v0-2-beta-steam-e-made.209671/post-13838706

Note that flannan's guide is linked to at the top of that post if you prefer the spoiler-free approach.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sizus and John8r9

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
What is banned R7 content from Ci-en?

Now i'm curious..
Two native types: Native Girl and Native Boy. Native Girl has H-scenes, and overall behaves like Female Native. Native Boy doesn't have H-scenes.
It also allows you to brew growth potions that transform these two native types into their adult forms.
And make clothes for the new native types.
And that's it, more or less.

Reactions: John8r9

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
normal bow is having problem now which has been reported as bug. It cannot shoot arrows but wasted.

PS: some arrows like wing arrow required combination with wing bow to do the F(heavy attack) AOE attack.

Tomoushie

Aug 18, 2017
There is a bug when moving a Body Hook that has a body inside, the Body Hook is moved, but the body is not moved.

1729334553569.png

PS: How to remove items in air and how to hide some bulding/structure to take item behind ?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Denkader

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
There is a bug when moving a Body Hook that has a body inside, the Body Hook is moved, but the body is not moved.

View attachment 4147435

PS: How to remove items in air and how to hide some bulding/structure to take item behind ?
no? i didn't encounter any problem while doing so.

hold ctrl then press it, or try pressing e. if the there are only ur buildings around, cassie's build manager is better to manage it
no hide option, simply just press it then press the cross of arrows on ur bottom left to move it aside.

4.40 star(s) 59 Votes