youraccount69

Engaged Member
Donor
Dec 30, 2020
MadIsland-0.2Beta
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

ehpot

Sep 4, 2018
Anyone has discovery the chaos cave? I copy/paste the previous version saves, I have visited every where but didnt found anything. One of the new mob was Gorilla (need for pretty bow). New items are 3 bows/arrows (spider workbench/pretty workbench/wings workbench) and clothes from (halloween/pretty/men workbench). Btw, dev remove chaos axe in iron workbench.

Edit: The new chaos cave are at north, when u go north and sees that lake, it is just at its left

Last edited:
Reactions: MaestreOfChaos

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
THe thing I'm most excited about is this:

-Added functionality for NPCs to harvest items generated from beehives, fish traps, mushroom cultivation, and herb planters

I hope so gosh dang much. That their pathing and prioritization isn't so bad anymore. Like 24 villagers as farmers/gatheres and them barely able to keep one large farm plot harvested in time. They brought it on themselves. No more socializing in any capacity.

Mar 26, 2020
Anyone has discovery the chaos cave? I copy/paste the previous version saves, I have visited every where but didnt found anything. One of the new mob was Gorilla (need for pretty bow). New items are 3 bows/arrows (spider workbench/pretty workbench/wings workbench) and clothes from (halloween/pretty/men workbench). Btw, dev remove chaos axe in iron workbench.

Edit: The new chaos cave are at north, when u go north and sees that lake, it is just at its left
1729293236990.png
Here is the entrance to the chaos cave

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Someone mentioned that they would prioritize finishing areas and story before adding more H scenes, because H scenes take the longest to develop but are consumed the quickest.
They could put at least one new h-scene for each character with existing characters, they already have the skeletons of the body models, have the sprites, just a single one for each character don't take long to do.

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
They could put at least one new h-scene for each character with existing characters, they already have the skeletons of the body models, have the sprites, just a single one for each character don't take long to do.
Again they have said that want to focus on the game side and will work on the H side later.

4.40 star(s) 59 Votes