Ghost1005

Nov 10, 2021
If you enable allow love and allow sex on their settings and place two Npc's in close proximity they will naturally develop a relationship over time and start having sex as long as they have the animation for it and have compatible personalities. Or if they hate each others personalities and have below -80 or something moral they can start raping others.
Thanks for this had no idea the personalites mattered

sibiris

Feb 10, 2022
I cant look through the 500 pages of comments, but is there a way to get the game to run in windowed mode. (alt+enter doenst let me change window size) I have an ultrawide and it doesnt work with the game UI at all.

Aug 13, 2020
People's distrust and skepticism comes from our collective experience in the indie H scene. Small studios, small workforce, financial struggles, real life taking precedence, and then the straight up scammers like "Project Helius" often lead to unfulfilled promises.

Before this update, I had a small camp outside what is now the entrance of the new cave, with a tent and beds. This is what it looks like now. 1000004346.png

Last edited:

pmonk

Oct 15, 2019
Is the elite/purple bigfoot from turning the regular one into a man eater better in any way stats wise?
Is it just a palette swap for players who fed it people?

Denkader

Aug 13, 2024
Maybe I skimmed it in the guide, but the move command lets you move chests, food and water storage around without having to move it manually by taking out all the items like you do in other games that use chests and doesn't even delete the stored up food+water.

I've always been using the remove and place method cause I always assumed move did the same thing with less clicks and I've been conditioned by jank indie games of all kinds and survival games that moving storage with stuff still in will either drop them or just delete them.

Edit:Seems like houses work the same way too, dunno what happens if you do it with npcs+chests with stuff still inside doe.
Another fun thing about this game is how chests (or workbenches) don't lose their contents when destroyed by enemies. After you repair them, you get all the contents back.

Not very realistic, of course, but pretty damn cool regardless ;)

Reactions: flannan
4.40 star(s) 59 Votes