SnowingCypress

Dec 1, 2023
Ok, so my friends are just standing around at the base, not working.
I have,
-well
-food box with berries
-scavenging box
-mine
- a girl assigned to each one.
But they are all just standing.
They also don't wander around, nor do they sleep. Is this normal?
View attachment 4143442

View attachment 4143445
When I started I had to increase their range of work I think in their move options then they started walking around

Reactions: flannan and John8r9

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Ok, so my friends are just standing around at the base, not working.
I have,
-well
-food box with berries
-scavenging box
-mine
- a girl assigned to each one.
But they are all just standing.
They also don't wander around, nor do they sleep. Is this normal?
Like SnowingCypress said, in that menu "move" there is a tab that you can place where your npc will stand (location), another to set the range of their work (territory), and the last is the range of combat (combat area), for them to work you need to put that work (territory) on the building that you want them to work.
For them to sleep (i can be complete wrong on this one) but i believe that the house need to be on the range of that too.

Denkader

Aug 13, 2024
Neither of you bothered reading (or understanding) my reply before spouting pointless arguments since I made clear what kind of updates I look for in the thread.
While I understand if people misunderstood my first message, the second was crystal clear.
You know, I actually did read that and understood it just fine, but I somehow zapped it completely when I wrote my reply, ugh. Apologies. You did make your position clear and there was nothing wrong with it.

ClawMan_V3

Jan 16, 2018
I gave my android NPCs the Scrap Sword arms, but I want to give them Scrap Arms instead. I don't think there's any way to actually do this legitimately in game, so I was wondering if anyone knew how to change their arms by editing the save file somehow? I tried taking a look in the save file using Notepad and I could find where the NPC is listed and stored, but I can't make heads or tails of half the strings there.

ElizasHusband

Jan 10, 2021
btw, the game got updated about 20-30 mins ago
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
they want to finish the main story first, so. Wait more

PS: no h-animation or main story update yet as they are still focusing on working the main story first
Ok, saw the post in ci-en.

Looks like chainsaw man fans will be eating good this update (Makima Older Sister Native may be possible).

Also, I can appreciate that there seems to be several costumes added for literally everyone, even a few NPCs.

Nurse U. Woman my beloved.

Reactions: Graymond

dodgerflij

Aug 22, 2017
Can someone tell me how to get/make the maid outfits, because I have been trying for a couple days and I cannot for the life of me figure out what I'm missing

Lilithmon

Aug 8, 2024
UPDATE v0.2 Beta
■ Additions
-4 new animal NPCs
-Chaos Cave
-Added functionality for NPCs to harvest items generated from beehives, fish traps, mushroom cultivation, and herb planters
-About 20 new items
-Added a heavy attack option to bows

■ Fixes and Adjustments
-Fixed a bug where enemies defeated at the raid spawn point could not be collected by the Flesh Collector
-Changed the crafting location for the Chaos Axe
-Fixed a bug where the swamp's slow effect applied even when on platforms or in the air
-Fixed the issue where expelling an allied NPC inside the house did not unlink the house from the NPC
-Weather conditions will no longer be processed until the game finishes loading
-Fixed a bug where the position of arrows stuck in enemies would shift when the enemies moved
-Fixed an issue where the time of day display wouldn't switch while inside a stage
-Fixed a bug in the event where you give Takumi food, which caused the player's inventory to become Takumi's inventory if the player's bag was open when the next event started
-Modified the performance of the Heart Wand
-Fixed a bug where quest icons on the map might not display correctly after loading

Jul 20, 2017
Beta 0.2
■ Additions
-4 new animal NPCs
-Chaos Cave
-Added functionality for NPCs to harvest items generated from beehives, fish traps, mushroom cultivation, and herb planters
-About 20 new items
-Added a heavy attack option to bows

■ Fixes and Adjustments
-Fixed a bug where enemies defeated at the raid spawn point could not be collected by the Flesh Collector
-Changed the crafting location for the Chaos Axe
-Fixed a bug where the swamp's slow effect applied even when on platforms or in the air
-Fixed the issue where expelling an allied NPC inside the house did not unlink the house from the NPC
-Weather conditions will no longer be processed until the game finishes loading
-Fixed a bug where the position of arrows stuck in enemies would shift when the enemies moved
-Fixed an issue where the time of day display wouldn't switch while inside a stage
-Fixed a bug in the event where you give Takumi food, which caused the player's inventory to become Takumi's inventory if the player's bag was open when the next event started
-Modified the performance of the Heart Wand
-Fixed a bug where quest icons on the map might not display correctly after loading

Download

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
btw, the game got updated about 20-30 mins ago
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
they want to finish the main story first, so. Wait more

PS: no h-animation or main story update yet as they are still focusing on working the main story first
While I’m glad there are working on it, it still feels bad when the thing I personally want most is the thing that keeps getting pushed out.

• Sad
Reactions: chadmodenjoyer
4.40 star(s) 59 Votes