Qahlz

Jul 25, 2023
The Food you give them, depending on how much they like it will decide how fast they're tamed...
Altho Idk is it me or the Food give Double the favorability it is listed...so like this "Grilled Meat 7" gives them "14" favorability
There's a skill that affects the favorability gain. You probably have put some points in that.

Reactions: flannan
Apr 18, 2020
People keep asking Update this and that
Was Dev's Updates always that fast?
Wasn't the last update in Sep/29/2024? (2024/9/29)
Looking at the past updates, it's happens mostly "once a month" and "near the end of the month"
1729157424826.png

It's only Oct/17/2024 (2024/10/17), nowhere near the end of the month for an update to happen, what's the rush?

Aug 13, 2020
People keep asking Update this and that
- what's the rush?
First, I'm not asking the dev to push updates, and it would be stupid to demand game updates in a pirate forum.
Second, if I wanted "official" updates I wouldn't check the forum but whatever official channel the dev has.
Third, I'm more interested in bits of information that people pick up and share here, including but not limited to modding, cheats, unofficial news and so on. Goes for this and many other games I follow around.
I guess, at least it's not as bad as the couple thousand pages in Night of Revenge about "stuck after first boss" :cautious:

Apr 18, 2020
Fair enough.
Just saying as the last message.
That kind of wish? Not everyone gonna respect it, let's not kid ourselves.
There bound to be yet another Newbie forum user who refuse to "Search the Threads" and "Ask" instead
Or
Someone who just treat this place as someone who just want to discuss about the game without caring much to whatever New Info there is.

And if there is "New Info", there bound to be Veteran Forum users here talking about it Instead Greenie forum user like me talking about what they would have already known ages ago or answering people's post because I had fun in making those post even if there's already an answer in this forum.

Ultimately New Info related "modding, cheats, unofficial news and so on" in this Pirate forum?
You're better off to join those First-hand-Info social media instead as I wouldn't expect much from forums until "Someone asked" & "Someone happens to know & cared to share"

Anyways, I'll respect that Request and go silent on this forum.
blue-archive-peace-out.gif

Denkader

Aug 13, 2024
I had assumed this thread was to discuss the game, not just to check for updates, so now I wonder.

Besides, checking for updates is as easy as looking at the OP, it's usually updated when there's a new version, isn't it?

Not to mention F95checker, like Qahlz has already mentioned.

Last edited:
Reactions: AlexTorch

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
First, I'm not asking the dev to push updates, and it would be stupid to demand game updates in a pirate forum.
Second, if I wanted "official" updates I wouldn't check the forum but whatever official channel the dev has.
Third, I'm more interested in bits of information that people pick up and share here, including but not limited to modding, cheats, unofficial news and so on. Goes for this and many other games I follow around.
I guess, at least it's not as bad as the couple thousand pages in Night of Revenge about "stuck after first boss" :cautious:
Bro. Go follow dev's social media if you want new info about the game. This is a discussion thread. Lol.
Or, even better idea, go create your own thread, where only news about the game are allowed to be posted. :Kappa:

Reactions: AlexTorch

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
It's not an accident this topic is 538 pages long. People keep asking the same questions over and over, and refuse to read guides.
I read the guides posted in OP first thing. They didn't help much. (getting started)
In my opinion, should be hosted in the OP.

Denkader

Aug 13, 2024
Anyways, I'll respect that Request and go silent on this forum.
So, first of all, you'll note that MaestreOfChaos was complaining about people asking questions that have already been answered which has nothing to do with your posts.

Second, I believe this thread is more about discussing the game than it is about checking for updates, so I think your posts are relevant and appropriate.

Third, dude, I've been enjoying your posts, so please don't stop contributing ;)

allanzoca

Feb 10, 2019
-some special npcs like them have 2 animations depending on u r doing with her on floor/leaf bed or wooden bed/luxury bed
-knock large female native down with club, then R her
-get beaten downed by large female native as male mc
I can't get the Mermaid to have sex on leaf bed or wooden bed. Is there another way to have the second sex scene with her?

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
I can't get the Mermaid to have sex on leaf bed or wooden bed. Is there another way to have the second sex scene with her?
How about building the awesome bed? You might need to quest around the east side of the map to get the recipe.
She certainly agrees to have sex there.

Aug 13, 2020
I had assumed this thread was to discuss the game, -
Bro. Go follow dev's social media -
Neither of you bothered reading (or understanding) my reply before spouting pointless arguments since I made clear what kind of updates I look for in the thread.
While I understand if people misunderstood my first message, the second was crystal clear.
UnknownLurkingUser I don't mind your replies since you're trying to help, but unless it's a weird problem or technical issue, I find it more economic to redirect them to the well written guides already available. Not our problem if they want to be spoonfed answers.
I'd say this is a downside of the game, some stuff is intuitive but most isn't. If you want to have a moderately efficient run you must check guides and console commands.

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
Yes, I don't mind. In fact, I would appreciate if you do so.

Thank you.
Ok, so my friends are just standing around at the base, not working.
I have,
-well
-food box with berries
-scavenging box
-mine
- a girl assigned to each one.
But they are all just standing.
They also don't wander around, nor do they sleep. Is this normal?
1729217497548.png

1729217628017.png

4.40 star(s) 59 Votes