Spaghett

Jan 10, 2018
Is this game involved the mc to get pegged ?

If yes, then it might be a tad hard to gather playerbase.

If not, then thank god.

VRN00B

Jun 16, 2020
This game looked interesting at first sight, but from the pictures it seems to have a lot of femdom content? I personally enjoy maledom or regular sex with the man taking the lead, so I can't see myself enjoying this game on that premise. Either way good luck to the dev.

Reactions: SPodvohom Games

jiyade965

Dec 9, 2019
In Reality this game is the best one. I really want to see improvement in this game. I have my hope and I will wait for you. I hope you touch this game very soon.

SPodvohom Games

Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
Without getting into "whatever," may I ask why the newer project gets priority? Not judging, simply curious.
I started using another program to create pictures. Now, to start making pictures for "MM" I will need to spend a certain amount of time, money and effort to find suitable models and create good images. I also have ideas on how to end this plot chapter in "MM" without adding any new sex scenes, but so far I can't bring myself to finish it.)

Well, so far I don't have a lot of time for development in general.

Lust Demon

Apr 22, 2018
I started using another program to create pictures. Now, to start making pictures for "MM" I will need to spend a certain amount of time, money and effort to find suitable models and create good images. I also have ideas on how to end this plot chapter in "MM" without adding any new sex scenes, but so far I can't bring myself to finish it.)

Well, so far I don't have a lot of time for development in general.
I totally get it. Personally, between "life happens" and mandatory OT, I currently don't have much time to play games, let alone get to the 10k side projects I have laying around. I wish you luck and good fortune.

GrabberWalkie

Jul 9, 2020
Any update?
Haven't been any, as far as I know. Guy says he's currently not working on this, because he first wants to finish two other projects (Suspicious Hypnosis and Frihetsjord). Personally, I'd rather he'd work on this instead, but that's just me. :rolleyes:

Reactions: Imisx

FDMuser

Mar 16, 2021
Haven't been any, as far as I know. Guy says he's currently not working on this, because he first wants to finish two other projects (Suspicious Hypnosis and Frihetsjord). Personally, I'd rather he'd work on this instead, but that's just me. :rolleyes:
No, you are not alone in this desire of yours....

Reactions: GrabberWalkie

FDMuser

Mar 16, 2021
Mission impossible sir! eight-(
I haven't drunk as much beer in REAL life as in the virtual bar of this game, this blond goddess is not there 8-(

GrabberWalkie

Jul 9, 2020
Mission impossible sir! eight-(
I haven't drunk as much beer in REAL life as in the virtual bar of this game, this blond goddess is not there 8-(
I don't remember exactly. Either you are right, and she isn't to be found at the bar (there definitely is a bar encounter related to beer, I don't remember if it's her or another babe), or you need to go to a specific bar (the one in the first town, I think).

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes