eduboyguia

May 29, 2020
please, some one can help with the luke and the flower girl (catherine)? dosnt matter what i do, the owner always says no. i already get candles, light it, but she stays saying no

Last edited:

jonah125

Jun 30, 2021
I hope there are no major issues - all your fans are waiting for the next episode of this Masterpiece - DonDimonGames :)
my biggest pet peeve with these games is when devs give a timeframe for a release and then it goes by with nothing and the consumer is left in the dark. Im not saying im upset the game isnt releasing when they said but like if u miss a date how hard is it to post a lil update about whats going on

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
my biggest pet peeve with these games is when devs give a timeframe for a release and then it goes by with nothing and the consumer is left in the dark. Im not saying im upset the game isnt releasing when they said but like if u miss a date how hard is it to post a lil update about whats going on
Well theres probably not alot motivating this guy to get it done. He doesnt get much Patreon support. Im surprised it hasn't been abandoned already since alot of these devs are in it strictly for the money but obviously this dev is different cause hes still been releasing even with not much support. Much respect to him for that but I can understand if hes not really that motivated to get it done.

jonah125

Jun 30, 2021
Well theres probably not alot motivating this guy to get it done. He doesnt get much Patreon support. Im surprised it hasn't been abandoned already since alot of these devs are in it strictly for the money but obviously this dev is different cause hes still been releasing even with not much support. Much respect to him for that but I can understand if hes not really that motivated to get it done.
yea don't get me wrong i love the game and ive been following for a minute i was just thinking out loud but yea I realize that most of these games are passion projects and not ways of making a living

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
I hope in the new update we will be able to play and make choices with Patty again - she is the one i really enjoy and love playing with! Of course i also love playing with Anna but Patty is the best!

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
patty and mia blowbang
Better - Ramon who was hired to teach Patty and slowly corrupt her and turn her into a whore,now going to teach her how to take two cocks at once by comming to her with a friend and then fuck both of her pussy and ass! :D That will be so fucking good! And of course just like before,we once again be able to choose what Patty decide,just like before where we where able to choose would Patty invite Randy and let him fuck her ass or not if you remember that and the other choices from before with her too! :D

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

sufang828

Apr 26, 2021
Better - Ramon who was hired to teach Patty and slowly corrupt her and turn her into a whore,now going to teach her how to take two cocks at once by comming to her with a friend and then fuck both of her pussy and ass! :D That will be so fucking good! And of course just like before,we once again be able to choose what Patty decide,just like before where we where able to choose would Patty invite Randy and let him fuck her ass or not if you remember that and the other choices from before with her too! :D
You think simple, the development of the future will be beyond imagination

3.90 star(s) 27 Votes