VN Ren'Py Maelstrom: A Yaoi Visual Novel [v1.1] [Y Press Games]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

ngbtyoung

Jul 11, 2020
I really enjoyed the demo, but based on the feedback on this thread... I don't think I'll be getting the full. Plus your previous games have been pretty quick and there are free games with a ton more content.

Reactions: Lisalovato

eternal pizza

Dec 25, 2020
Can you upload the version 1.0 of the game but without being the demo? Like, the "full game" with the avaliable version right know.
If there is no way, it doesn´t matter don´t worry, I just can´t buy the game and I would love to play it.
And sorry if someone already asked this, its my first time doing a post in the web site

Orellian

May 31, 2021
Thanks for the upload! This studio has made some great games recently, though I'm ignoring Morningdew Farms. That one stunk.

Goobly

Oct 7, 2017
Thanks for the upload! This studio has made some great games recently, though I'm ignoring Morningdew Farms. That one stunk.
I agree, but sadly I think that was their most successful kickstarter. It's the only one I regret supporting, but at the time BL games were so rare that I wanted to encourage more. I've been much pickier on who I support now because of that one.

Reactions: Orellian
3.50 star(s) 2 Votes