Collection GIF Video Maenchu Collection [2023-06-17] [Maenchu]

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Plagued

Aug 19, 2020
I am smiling. I really do promise once I get my own credit card, I'll purchase some and share it with you guys.

DarksideEmu

Sep 23, 2018
Hi, everyone. I'd like to express my thanks to everyone who has contributed to this thread and helped collect / archive Maenchu's animations.

If I've sorted through everything correctly (please correct me if I'm wrong), there are only six four animation sets missing from the complete collection. Namely:
  1. Himiko Toga | My Hero Academia
  2. Silvervale | VSHOJO (December 2021)
  3. Ganyu | Genshin Impact (December 2021)
  4. Samus | Metroid (January 2022)
  5. Chloe Sakamata | holoLive (February 2022)
  6. Komi | Komi Can't Communicate (February 2022)
Like Powerdower, I've reached out to Femdomking over at XVideos to see if he'd like to share the original files for #3 thru #6 with us. If he's willing, I'd love to have him aboard and let him download the rest of the collection to share on his channel.

Last edited:
Feb 10, 2022
Hi, everyone. I'd like to express my thanks to everyone who has contributed to this thread and helped collect / archive Maenchu's animations.

If I've sorted through everything correctly (please correct me if I'm wrong), there are only six animation sets missing from the complete collection. Namely:
Like Powerdower, I've reached out to Femdomking over at XVideos to see if he'd like to share the original files for #3 thru #6 with us. If he's willing, I'd love to have him aboard and let him download the rest of the collection to share on his channel.
Yeah, you're correct. I managed to explain to Femdomking about this place some days ago, he replied to me asking some details, wich I explained as well and then I had no more replies. I don't want to pressure him on this because a stranger asking for lewds was already an unconfortable situation, so I'll wait a response. If it will be negative I'll let you know.

Last edited:

Shinokishii

Oct 13, 2020

If I've sorted through everything correctly (please correct me if I'm wrong), there are only six animation sets missing from the complete collection. Namely:

Chloe Sakamata | holoLive (February 2022) LEAKED
Komi | Komi Can't Communicate (February 2022) LEAKED

THERE WE GO :
KEY : WkzPrr3NHMHV8737DCqOHzTBezikoJNa_L6xqEjn1Pk

DarksideEmu

Sep 23, 2018
Chloe Sakamata | holoLive (February 2022) LEAKED
Komi | Komi Can't Communicate (February 2022) LEAKED

THERE WE GO : Mega
KEY : WkzPrr3NHMHV8737DCqOHzTBezikoJNa_L6xqEjn1Pk
Much obliged, Shinokishii. Much respect to you for taking one for the team.

I agree with PowerDower, we don't want to get too greedy or they won't share
Agreed. I'm not about to pester Femdomking, especially when my earlier comments seem to have been caught in a spam filter or moderation queue.

DarksideEmu

Sep 23, 2018
I have the Ganyu Video but no Gifs. This was posted several posts ago since it was uploaded

I don't mean to sound ungrateful, but you've linked to a 27-second-long 666p .webm. Seeing as the original file is a 57-second-long 1080p .mp4, I can't consider this item as having been checked off the list. No disrespect intended: even looking past the quality downgrade and format shift, a video with less than half the runtime of the original is no substitute for the real McCoy.

RIP any hope for Marin
Shinokishii already shared Marin & Nyatasha two weeks ago (both 1080p .mp4s with making-of videos as extras), and talentlesstac uploaded a mirror the very next day:
here u go boys March :
setting up a VPN is very easy, even installing cloudflare warp works i think. also thank you very much for sharing, shinokishii
here is the mega mirror
Mega
Word to the wise: maybe look at what's already been shared before declaring anyone's hopes dead. Our Darling Marin deserves better than that. ;)

DarksideEmu

Sep 23, 2018
No offense pal, while he should have indeed looked at the messages this message in particular sounds very snarky and condescending, cool it down
Are you reading an unintended layer of meaning out of my response to the KonekoToujou's defeatist, "RIP any hope for Marin"? Or did I legitimately communicate something I didn't mean to?

I was playing with KonekoToujou's exact choice of words and the source material's title - no snark or condescension intended (hence the smiley at the end). The vibe I was going for was the same as an amused, brotherly, "reports of my death were greatly exaggerated" / "hey, don't go killing me off just yet, Einstein".

If I chose by words poorly, I apologize.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Katsuie

DarksideEmu

Sep 23, 2018
Thanks. Also to be clear it's not said what files are in what in the previous posts.
True enough. Like I said, no disrespect intended. My attempt to play with your words for the sake of levity backfired, and I apologize. I hope there aren't any hard feelings between us going forward.

While maenchu sends out an "All rewards have been sent" post at the start of each month, the majority of her Patreon posts are locked and many of them have not yet been shared on Kemono. That's why I haven't been able to confirm which month's reward bundle Himiko Toga falls into. As far as I can tell, maenchu deletes old reward archives after a certain amount of time has passed; I think it's safe to assume that her older rewards can only be purchased via Gumroad.

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes