Collection GIF Video Maenchu Collection [2023-06-17] [Maenchu]

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

vrynox

Mar 25, 2021
Here's Silvervale
Mega
First time posting a file let me know if there is an issue.
Much appreciated!
  • Ryūko Matoi | Kill la Kill (May 2022)
  • Shuten Dōji | Fate/Grand Order (May 2022)
  • Samus | Metroid (January 2022)
  • Ganyu | Genshin Impact (December 2021)
  • Silvervale | VSHOJO (December 2021)

Reactions: DarksideEmu

DarksideEmu

Sep 23, 2018
Much appreciated!
  • Ryūko Matoi | Kill la Kill (May 2022)
  • Shuten Dōji | Fate/Grand Order (May 2022)
  • Samus | Metroid (January 2022)
  • Ganyu | Genshin Impact (December 2021)
  • Silvervale | VSHOJO (December 2021)
<channelling Robin Williams> Sonuvabitch stole my line... :LOL:

I kid, I kid. Keep it up, man.

Reactions: vrynox

Shadowknight678

Apr 22, 2022
I just whanted to contribute but I remembered somon on here had a link to the komi san and samus videos but the watermark was sliding across the top of the video but here is the links for the samus video and the ganyu video

Reactions: LaiKCrash

Theyes

Dec 30, 2021
She's been recycling a lot lately, from what I've seen, there isn't a new audio since January, and she even reused the same audio 3 times. No judging here, just feeling like pointing out. On the other hand, she's working more on the visuals, with different versions of the same, just look at the matoi video that came out today
I hope she's just tired or busy because the audio also sold it, it's just like if someone took a gif and added some more visuals and added the same audio, I hope she'll get back on it though, still good stuff but yeah

Reactions: mergosasteger

J_Doe

Aug 2, 2018
I hope she's just tired or busy because the audio also sold it, it's just like if someone took a gif and added some more visuals and added the same audio, I hope she'll get back on it though, still good stuff but yeah
Alot of artists are strangely stingy when it comes to audio. You can get a 1 minute video custom audio with an editor and professional female VA for about ~$80 USD (i know because i just commissioned one from audiodude).

Theyes

Dec 30, 2021
Alot of artists are strangely stingy when it comes to audio. You can get a 1 minute video custom audio with an editor and professional female VA for about ~$80 USD (i know because i just commissioned one from audiodude).
Dang, maybe its because they might be working on something and have to put that aside for the commission? But still 80ish dollars is pretty expensive

Feb 10, 2022
I read somewhere, (maybe in this very thread, I don't remember now) that she used to voice some of the videos. I don't know if it's true, and I get that after some time it's gonna be repetitive, but maybe she could mix some things up. Make some videos with sfx only, with her voicing using little to no voice at all. I prefer this kind of trade instead of the same audio, idk.

Theyes

Dec 30, 2021
I read somewhere, (maybe in this very thread, I don't remember now) that she used to voice some of the videos. I don't know if it's true, and I get that after some time it's gonna be repetitive, but maybe she could mix some things up. Make some videos with sfx only, with her voicing using little to no voice at all. I prefer this kind of trade instead of the same audio, idk.
Yeah she apparently voiced the bj one but agreed

J_Doe

Aug 2, 2018
Dang, maybe its because they might be working on something and have to put that aside for the commission? But still 80ish dollars is pretty expensive
I mean, consider that is basically the cost of 4ish people subbing to her top patreon tier, or 8 gumroad pack sales. She has over 700 patreons. That isn't much at all considering the level of cash that she's bringing in.

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
I also got the komi link:
And marin link:
If you haven't already downloaded it from a 3rd party "xvideos downloader" site
These were already posted by someone within the thread. OP Probably didn't updated them in the download list.

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes