Collection GIF Video Maenchu Collection [2023-06-17] [Maenchu]

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Star Study

Feb 15, 2021
gives me a 502 error when trying to DL it, anyone kind enough that has the video to share it using a different file sharing site?

Also, there is only a gif for Melody in the OP's links and not an mp4 when one exists. Ryuko is also still not finished with all the versions.

Last edited:
Feb 10, 2022
gives me a 502 error when trying to DL it, anyone kind enough that has the video to share it using a different file sharing site?

Also, there is only a gif for Melody in the OP's links and not an mp4 when one exists. Ryuko is also still not finished with all the versions.

I made this file that contains content fom june to september + old stuff. There is everything, so technically we are up to date with this, the only thing is that Megumin, Lucoa and Ganyu are XV versions. I'm sharing this here because I need to save space on my hard disk. Hope this helps. I suggest to not report op for upload and wait actual source files for the XV videos, just to have complete files instead of compressed versions. I have to thank all the people that shared files here during the past months.

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 3 Votes