Collection GIF Video Maenchu Collection [2023-06-17] [Maenchu]

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes
Feb 10, 2022
Well, just to inform you, now she have an alt account/patreon where she will make male-centered content , as if main content isn't hard to get enough.

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
...or more simply money
And that the reason.

I can understand wanna to make different content. My point is if you're able to do both content at the same time. Why make a second patreon account and add more to manage? But I figure she doesn't wanna deal with people constantly subbing and unsubbing over gay and femboy content. Because that not what people mainly sub to her for.

Theyes

Dec 30, 2021
I think we should poll the gaychu side of things, if you want the male stuff say aye

Theyes

Dec 30, 2021
Aye. I want them
It's all in links anyway so if you don't wanna see them don't click them
I guess it's just the people willing would have to sub to 2 patreons, obviously 1 could happen, or another thread could open although since its the start, at least months ago, there isn't much content to upload

theoneboi

Aug 10, 2020
I guess it's just the people willing would have to sub to 2 patreons, obviously 1 could happen, or another thread could open although since its the start, at least months ago, there isn't much content to upload
Yeah I think it's smart to keep it here. I have a feeling less people would be willing to get the gay stuff so a 2nd thread would be mostly dead. Might as well keep it here and mark the links properly

Feb 10, 2022
I think we should poll the gaychu side of things, if you want the male stuff say aye
I don't mind seeing it here even if I'm not into that, It's the same artist after all. I find suspiciously cheap that subscription tho: only 1 tier of 5/6 bucks and you get 2 animations every month. In the main account, for 10 bucks you get only 1 animation pack. I'm afraid that for "animation" she refers to 1 gif cycle. Or maybe It's cheap because people are less likely to buy that.

Theyes

Dec 30, 2021
I don't mind seeing it here even if I'm not into that, It's the same artist after all. I find suspiciously cheap that subscription tho: only 1 tier of 5/6 bucks and you get 2 animations every month. In the main account, for 10 bucks you get only 1 animation pack. I'm afraid that for "animation" she refers to 1 gif cycle. Or maybe It's cheap because people are less likely to buy that.
So basically the same as right now, hahheeyyyy, maybe they'll reuse the audio too, I mean they have so yeah, doing 3 animations a month with different audios would be hard, especially if you have to make 2 different audios of guys (which she is not) each month, I ramble alot

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes