Collection GIF Video Maenchu Collection [2023-06-17] [Maenchu]

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

KumfeyKowch

Mar 22, 2020
My only real criticisms are that the animations don't have enough variety. What I mean is its usually the same position just with different angles. The production level is not bad. But you can only do so many cream-pies with internal shots before it gets a little repetitive. She made just a few videos with some facials and those ones are my favs. Again not hating but I think its time for a little more variety.

HR001

Aug 18, 2020
I haven't seen anyone upload the archive for the Power release so if anyone wants it.
Also Ninomae alternate dl link
and Silvervale since I was lazy and didnt wanna check if it was uploaded.

Theyes

Dec 30, 2021
afaik maenchu usually does the VA acting herself as i can see from her twitter releases.
Well there's not a lot of wiggle room for excuses as to why she reuses audio, there's the possibility that she doesn't want to, but sooner or later all the thirsty people will realise that and figure unsubbing, which seems like a potential light

gren69

Mar 23, 2022
Well there's not a lot of wiggle room for excuses as to why she reuses audio, there's the possibility that she doesn't want to, but sooner or later all the thirsty people will realise that and figure unsubbing, which seems like a potential light
true but until that time comes we just gotta deal with it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes