Collection GIF Video Maenchu Collection [2023-06-17] [Maenchu]

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
There two route I can see this gonna. She gonna delete everything and run away to the sun once thing get even more heated or she just gonna to continue to deletes tweets and pretend it did happen. While slowly bleeding patrons and twitter followers.

Feb 10, 2022
Okay, I managed to test my suspicions, and I was right; not 100% sure, but those two are too similar not to be tracing. This particular discovery is very sad, since I understood that she doesn't fear even God: Theo is an artist "close" to Mae in terms of followers on twitter, and actively comments and likes her posts, she even responds to them. She reused this particular shot 2 more times, one being the recent Miruko's video too

Theobrobine's work
Theo toriel0.jpg
Mitsuri
Kanroji Mae.png
Nazuna
Nazuna Mae.png
Miruko
Miruko Mae.png
Comparison
Comparison Theo Mae0.jpg

Last edited:
Jul 12, 2022
I love seeing a tracer get caught, specially when they have made bank for 3 years from it
Do you guys think her days making animations are over? Or her fans will be stupid enough to keep paying her?

Reactions: Bricecube

fuyukaidesu

Jun 25, 2021
I love seeing a tracer get caught, specially when they have made bank for 3 years from it
Do you guys think her days making animations are over? Or her fans will be stupid enough to keep paying her?
checking their twitter noone is bringing it up on the replies so prolly they gonna keep paying

Jul 12, 2022
checking their twitter noone is bringing it up on the replies so prolly they gonna keep paying
I mean, she most likely is moderating her twitter... she is deleting the tweets that have been proven to be traced, and probably blocking people outing her? Idk

Luvics

Nov 19, 2021
She didn't block me because I probably don't have enough followers to be a threat to her but at least I had help from a content creator who knows a VA who saw the post

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
They are still people supporting Miro despite him straight up admitting they scam everyone for years. So the only way I can see this blowing up on her face is if we find out she trace someone even bigger then her on Twitter.

NV_HT

Mar 27, 2023
They are still people supporting Miro despite him straight up admitting they scam everyone for years. So the only way I can see this blowing up on her face is if we find out she trace someone even bigger then her on Twitter.
Theobrobine has about 129k more followers than her.

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
Maenchu decided she pick option 3 and made a public post about it:

sooshirohl

Mar 16, 2020
Maenchu decided she pick option 3 and made a public post about it:
Honestly, probably the best way she could've gone about it. Was straight to the point, knew what she did was wrong, didn't try to defend or play the victim card, and it's good that she's taking accountability and deleting all of the animations she traced. Hope she's able to move on and improve from this well.

SonaraFox

Jul 6, 2017
No shoutouts to the artists she profited off of, listed 12 animations on their patreon which is 120 usd at least for all of them in an mp4 format per person paying for them. Not to mention the gumroad sales and yet no compensation for anyone in general. It's definitely just minimal damage control and hoping they get off with a slap on the wrist which honestly is exactly what is going to happen. Most of the replies are like "i respect your honesty," my guy, honesty would be admitting it before you get caught, not taking it to the bank because nobody realized and then acting humble when you've got egg on your face.

fuyukaidesu

Jun 25, 2021
Honestly, probably the best way she could've gone about it. Was straight to the point, knew what she did was wrong, didn't try to defend or play the victim card, and it's good that she's taking accountability and deleting all of the animations she traced. Hope she's able to move on and improve from this well.
this is just as worst as acting defensive or playing a victim. She basically just said "oh well you caught me nothing i can do sorry lets move on".
also taking accountability is not just deleting the stuff she traced dont forget that she basically scammed her supporters from doing this. Lets also not forget she tried to block people calling her out.

Last edited:
Reactions: Farli

burryniceuser

Jul 23, 2017
this is just as worst as acting defensive or playing a victim. She basically just said "oh well you caught me nothing i can do sorry lets move on".
also taking accountability is not just deleting the stuff she traced dont forget that she basically scammed her supporters from doing this. Lets also not forget she tried to block people calling her out.
I don't even think she's offered refunds.

Plagued

Aug 19, 2020
I ain't much of a connoisseur when it comes to hentai but man does this put Mae's reputation even more.

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
She shouldn't have traced popular artists like Najar and stick instead to obscure OVAs. She was bound to be exposed. Perhaps she expected this and only intended to make good money while it lasts. She made something like $100.000 from her Patreon alone.

Reactions: enhigoujo
3.30 star(s) 3 Votes