cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Just the first few minutes of gameplay (on the train) and I am left speachless. So nice graphics, such bad English. It's almost as bad as MTL...

Is that?
Yes, I heard them too but I didn't believed them at first.
It's like a girl but...
They were banned from these lands ages ago, didn't they?
Two witches, in front of me, one tall and one shorter, seems like good friends.
Good friends who do not know how to whisper, because I hear everything they talk clearly.
I was the first to go up, a few minutes... or hours later... I saw these three witches being picked up from different locations.
As far as I can tell, it is hidden, I don't know of it is in the Earth, another world, another dimension...
But all the woman...

It's a shame with a game like this because it deserves better and the dev ruins it with bad dialogues.

It really shouldn't be a big problem finding people who would help with these mistakes.

PS: The worst thing is, the first night with the succubus, the protagonist says to her that he's "gona take it off", meaning, taking his dick off to let her blow him.
Personally, I don't take my dick off if someone's gonna blow me.

Last edited:

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
pls add some footfetish content
Uhm, foot fetish is such a small fetish, most games that aren't revolving around that rarely include it, or at least don't for a long time.

Good luck to the dev.
This reminds me of Hazbin hotel. Was this inspired by it?
Link please. It's not here.

Who is the virgin in this game?
Every woman in the game. Didn't you read the story?

Annie best girl

I hope we can give her headpats.
You can't. You can't do shit. She just blows you, and doesn't even want to look at you. There is no development.
I feel the dev should have provided with a bit more or waited with the release.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
BUG: When lewdness with Céline goes beyond 12, the number disappears from her info card. Around that time, tips disappear too, so it is impoosible to know what to do. I am currently at 12 relationship points and 26 lewdness points. I cannot increase relationship points further and I have yet to get info on her boobs (I have height and weight). I also cannot take off her underwear. Makes me feel like she's a tease, perhaps the dev should have waited with releasing the game until there's at least a bit of development, or waited with the lewd part until you could complete at least a stage.
Also, having to do the same shit so many times... NOT FUNNY.

From the archive file, I see that there should be a handjob scene with her. ButI feel like it's impossible to reach it.
EDIT: The code is written so that your lewdness must be exactly 7 to trigger the scene.
It looks like it is possible to actually go beyound the lewdness of 7 WITHOUT triggering the scene, making it impossible to reach.

It is line 1065-1068 in script.rpyc (yes, you don't need to compile it, we know how to decompile):

if celine_lewd == 3:
$ celine_lewd1_allowed = True
if celine_lewd == 7:
$ celine_lewd2_allowed = True

Setting the condition to "if celine_lewd >= 7:" will let the scene play out no matter what. It worked for me and I am just watching it.

Instead you need to do the matching with >= operators so you can avoid the risk of not triggering the scene, or write your code so you cannot miss it!

Also, we're told that it is possible to leave the academy and go outside. I'd like to know how that is possible, or don't tell us that we can do something we can't do.

Also, Céline forgets what "sexy" means every freaking time you explain it to her!!!

Also, the girls are 180, 185, 171 and 155 cm tall. What gives? That is incredibly tall for a woman, the average ranging from 150 to about 165 cm depending on ethnicity. These girls are all caucasian-looking, so they should be around 160-165 cm tall tops. The 171 cm tall Céline is understandable, but her build implies that she should be shorter. On the other hand, the maid should be taller.

Also, Annie has no info card. Why?

Last edited:

Therod

Apr 20, 2018
Uhm, foot fetish is such a small fetish, most games that aren't revolving around that rarely include it, or at least don't for a long time.

Every woman in the game. Didn't you read the story?

You can't. You can't do shit. She just blows you, and doesn't even want to look at you. There is no development.
I feel the dev should have provided with a bit more or waited with the release.
What story? I haven’t played it yet.

GuestGuy

May 22, 2020
It's a pilot for an animated show on YouTube:

There's a spin-off show that actually has episodes called Helluva Boss. I don't really see the similarity in the art styles other than a super general "they're both cute and cartoony" kind of way.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
It's a pilot for an animated show on YouTube:

There's a spin-off show that actually has episodes called Helluva Boss. I don't really see the similarity in the art styles other than a super general "they're both cute and cartoony" kind of way.
Oh, so not NSFW. Not interesting here ;-)

Reactions: wiseold6996

gerald99

Jul 23, 2017
View attachment 1607875

Overview:
In Maeve's Academy, you start by arriving from a train at a magic academy, being the first male to set foot on magical land in centuries. Make your way through the Magic Academy, Shiny Moon, meeting witches and elves, students and teachers (and a maid!), build your relationships, visit them in their classrooms, offices, or go to sleep and receive an unexpected visit.​

Thread Updated: 2022-01-21
Release Date: 2022-01-20
Developer: Hatchet Games -
Censored: No
Version: 0.0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -

View attachment 1607983 View attachment 1607985 View attachment 1607989 View attachment 1607995 View attachment 1607990 View attachment 1607991 View attachment 1607984 View attachment 1607993
Are you a romanian dev?

Fray Myste

Jul 31, 2020
I have never used Patreon before but honest to gods this one is one I am planning on supporting

Next month at least, once I have my own money situations sorted out.

Gotta finance that Annie headpat update.

4.60 star(s) 47 Votes