friedshoes

Sep 18, 2018
There is a of the Playtime font created for Katawa Shoujo that looks better than Ren'Py's faux bold.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Hatchet Games

raycada

Mar 26, 2021
I initially fell a little sad to see there was just two characters with lewd events for now but my god did the author choose the best ladies for those two events. Now I want to see more about Cecile damn it. What a cute visual novel!

azraelswegul

Dec 27, 2017
tiny bit late but after trying the demo i want to give my opinion in case the creator is reading this:
It's a fantastic demo.
-The characters are well defined and cool. Also very likable so far.
-The artstyle is flashy, fresh, cute.
-The story so far is a good starting point: first male in a witch academy in an area that doesn't have other males...which leads to reasonable and likely outcomes, like students not knowing what a male is to begin with, succubuses being shy since they don't have experience at all, people wanting to study you or caution around you...

As a demo and a 0.01 version this is a really good product. I'll be watching this one closely.

ecoli

Aug 17, 2017
how the hell do you win the duel??
it says to wait for the timer to end and the ! appears, but the ! appears at the same time as the timer, if i wait for the timer to run out i have to start the duel again, hit the z while the timer is running and i miss

i like the look of the game but it really needs proofreading

Last edited:

EPOC16

May 3, 2018
I love the art style. Its honestly perfect and a very high quality. This is the type of game that I would not be surprised to eventually release on steam or something so I will be following it for sure.

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
how the hell do you win the duel??
it says to wait for the timer to end and the ! appears, but the ! appears at the same time as the timer, if i wait for the timer to run out i have to start the duel again, hit the z while the timer is running and i miss

i like the look of the game but it really needs proofreading
i pushed further, tried to shoot at every number on the timer by save scumming to "refresh" the probability ... just in case, tried to hold Z, tried to press it while having the cursor on her, tried to smash it as many time i could, done the same while aiming the cursor at her ... deleted the game and emptying the bin and comming to rant here is my last option :X dev either you're not clear or put a forced faillure while dissing the player in the tutorial ... dick move either way T_T

Surav

Nov 25, 2017
The art style is amazing, the characters are cute, can't wait to see more of it.
Good work devs!

hunkeyman

Jun 15, 2020
I loved the art and the story so far Annie best girl

I did get a bug whenever I tried to save it just pulled up the Renpy log thing but aside from that great game I'm looking forward to updates.

4.60 star(s) 47 Votes