ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
I'm no expert on anatomy but just from observation...i dont think a dick is supposed to be attached so high on the torso.
It's literally right under his belly button. :WaitWhat:
I'm glad someone else said it. All i kept seeing was great art praises.

The perspective is wrong for where the dick is. It shouldn't be attached to the stomach like that.

Reactions: tehfish

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
the art is adorable but jesus fuck how did they manage to screw up renpys excellent default text display mechanism?
This game somehow adds a bunch of delays on the text display even in instant display mode, then it automatically clicks through them even with auto mode off, usually it is just until all the text is displayed on the current box.
But sometimes it actually moves to the next box and you miss stuff and have to use the history button.
its just inexplicably bad.

Last edited:

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
the art is adorable but jesus fuck how did they manage to screw up renpys excellent default text display mechanism?
This game somehow adds a bunch of delays on the text display even in instant display mode, then it automatically clicks through them even with auto mode off, usually it is just until all the text is displayed on the current box.
But sometimes it actually moves to the next box and you miss stuff and have to use the history button.
its just inexplicably bad.
I thought it just happened for me lol

Sole

Aug 8, 2017
The art is great but the writing is a bit iffy at times, specifically it's weirdly flowery/superficial, that's fine when establishing the setting it can make it feel more fleshed out, but at other times it just makes the characters seem like puppets instead of people.

Also I can't say that I care for the way the character Elizabeth was implemented, it's clearly a case of the creator doesn't like the character and they don't want the players to like the character so they have all the other characters complain about them, but the character is essentially just being bullied by the narrative for just existing they haven't actually done anything to merit the treatment they're receiving. The type of character they're trying to portray her as is snooty/elitist/rude but they haven't laid the groundwork for even a comical parody version of those characteristics(meaning a playful harmless version of the traits that isn't representative of the traits commonly used for cartoons).

Tdlr;
Love the art looking forward to how this game develops but concerned about the script/writing quality. Hope they have the character Elizabeth either actually be the kind of character she's treated as before they start treating her the way they have been or treat her better. Oh and it'd probably be better to just have the mc knocked out by the impact of the banana peel not by slipping on it, visually a slip doesn't work and a sudden blow from the back fits the set up of him being threatened with a banana by someone else from the front better, it also fits the behavior of the protag and Lulu afterwards better.

Edit:
Would be nice if there were some more neutral facial expressions(fully open calm eyes), instead of just the always super relaxed/intimate gazes, they're well made and pleasant to the eye but they feel over used and are ill fitting for some of the scenes at points.

4.60 star(s) 47 Votes