• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

LilNawtyLucia

Jun 1, 2017
The art is cute, a little off sometimes with anatomy, but the girls are pretty adorable. What really holes it back other than lack of content is the technical side. The text is really frustrating to read because of the enforced pauses. If you have instant text on you read, it stops, you advance, but you actually just skip the other 3/4ths of the line instead. Forcing you to have to roll back every few lines. Then there are the auto-advancing dialogue. To emulate the cute rushed speech of a nervous/ fast talking character. It just doesn't play out well in text. I know you are not suppose to really understand them during it, but it just makes you give up on trying to read it which should be the last thing you want the player to do. A better alternative would be just to put it all in one box and just make the text smaller. That way the player is still flooded with the info, but they can read or skip if they want.

The menus are a bit clunky at times. Missing sprites and clear ways to exit them, but I appreciate the guide and the rest that is there already. Its surprising how many games skip over guides or gallery, even if in this case it shows how little is in the game. And can even be a little confusing since one scene is tied to a completely different character. Which brings me to the only part I actually dislike about the game.

The first sex scene really undermines the build up with the character it (sorta) involves. Dream or not it just sorta comes out of no where. It feels unearned and effects basically nothing. I don't think even the MC acknowledges it. If it instead started as the one character and then turned into the one causing it, then maybe it would fit better. Or if it spurned on the MC to be a little less apathetic to the rest of the cast. As it is currently it just feels like you are blowing your money shot with a character of your already fairly limited cast. Unless the end goal is cute but short game with 2-3 scenes with each girl, but then why have one that isn't even "real".

All that said I look forward to seeing more. There is an interesting premise here and the characters really stand out from most games on here. There is good art, (aside from cock placement and a few visual glitches) decent-ish writing, and a pretty creative approach to try things that a lot of games on this website seems to skip.

Poggersq

May 2, 2022
View attachment 1811274

Overview:
The H.G. Academy, a once-renowned magic academy of centuries ago, is currently declining. You are a boy who left the human realm with his best friend to go to this academy in the magical realm because you are the first man in history with the talent to perform magic. The magical realm is a mystic land with many new experiences for you, and full of girls without the slightest idea of what a "man" is. However, upon arrival at the academy, the lack of teachers, students, or any glorious magic is painfully evident. With only a director, a nurse, and a teacher, the academy makes every effort it can to get its footing and be able to teach magic as it is said it once was. But today, in the magical realm, no one is interested in magic. It is considered now to be old-fashioned and wild. However, you will be the help the academy needs; together with the director Maeve, you will be able to gather students, equipment, magic, magical objects, and teachers to return magic to its former glory.​

Thread Updated: 2022-11-09
Release Date: 2022-11-09
Developer: Hatchet Games - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - - -
Mac (v0.0.1): - - -
Other: COMPRESSED

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 2158429 View attachment 2158434 View attachment 2158433 View attachment 2158432 View attachment 2158436 View attachment 2158431 View attachment 2158430
i know i'm overstepping my boundaries a little(ok maybe a lot), but if this is about a lack of people thereof, shant there be a pregnancy tag?

Reactions: zapad

Yeetith

Oct 29, 2018

Overview:
The H.G. Academy, a once-renowned magic academy of centuries ago, is currently declining. You are a boy who left the human realm with his best friend to go to this academy in the magical realm because you are the first man in history with the talent to perform magic. The magical realm is a mystic land with many new experiences for you, and full of girls without the slightest idea of what a "man" is. However, upon arrival at the academy, the lack of teachers, students, or any glorious magic is painfully evident. With only a director, a nurse, and a teacher, the academy makes every effort it can to get its footing and be able to teach magic as it is said it once was. But today, in the magical realm, no one is interested in magic. It is considered now to be old-fashioned and wild. However, you will be the help the academy needs; together with the director Maeve, you will be able to gather students, equipment, magic, magical objects, and teachers to return magic to its former glory.​
Is English not your first language or did you flunk it in high-school? This overview desperately needs a rewrite and doesn't bode well for the game itself... The art looks good otherwise?

Belphegor007

Aug 23, 2016
I was just thinking about this game and was going to check if it was still being worked on and I'm so glad it is.

The artstyle and the girl's are too adorable for this game to be another failed project

• Red Heart
Reactions: Hatchet Games

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Fantasy, Harem, and Pregnancy planned? And girls won't all be shaved? Oh hell yea. Haven't even gotten past the settings question and I'm loving how this game is going

• Red Heart

NoWayLol

May 23, 2018
Love the art, characters are fun, unique and cute, but 11 months for 3 "sex" scenes, feels like it's more of a tutorial and just as you get through it that's the end which is a shame for such a long time. Will keep my eye on it but kind of seems like milking patreon to me.

The Butler

May 3, 2017
Typo...
1668042083766.png
"Lilith guides..."
And, there are quite a few typos and grammar mistakes. Hopefully with time they will be fixed.

Good luck with the project dev.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 47 Votes