• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Ok I just finished all of what's currently available. The art is very cute, and I like where the story seems to be going. But the english translation needs to be worked on. Sometimes it feels really natural, other times very much not.

Also there were some story inconsistencies
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

A placeholder name wasn't fixed before game release

Images seem to be missing, or at least images aren't shown when they would be expected

The game has great potential, it just needs some small fixes.
I am curious as to if this is going to have player choice in it going forward, or if it's going to be largely kinetic. It's implied that we'll get to chose to cum in the girls or not, risking pregnancy or not, but I'm hoping we'll get more decisions beyond that.

Oct 11, 2018
Hatchet Games Bug report: If I talk to Angelika first in the "Quest 1. Just killing time" I get locked I can't Sleep or Nap it just tells me "There are still available activities to do this day!" but I can't enter any other room then "my Room", "Dorm" and "Hallway".

Reactions: Hatchet Games

shaq9

Oct 1, 2017
I won't lie, I preferred the protagonist's (Aurthur) original design and attitude to the updated version. He was much more laid back and chill, almost like he just got done taking a really great nap before each scene. Now he seems... too normal and cutesy.

nonospot

May 15, 2020
Ok I just finished all of what's currently available. The art is very cute, and I like where the story seems to be going. But the english translation needs to be worked on. Sometimes it feels really natural, other times very much not.

Also there were some story inconsistencies

A placeholder name wasn't fixed before game release

Images seem to be missing, or at least images aren't shown when they would be expected

The game has great potential, it just needs some small fixes.
I am curious as to if this is going to have player choice in it going forward, or if it's going to be largely kinetic. It's implied that we'll get to chose to cum in the girls or not, risking pregnancy or not, but I'm hoping we'll get more decisions beyond that.
nice you kinda made my post already ^^

the game still works great on joiplay (Didn't reach the end of this build's content)

Hatchet Games, S1nsational is right : regarding story inconsistencies, I can remember some of the content from last build, you reworked the intro. while copy-pasting some of the text from different times. It doesn't really work and the timeline is now all over the place (like for exemple after Lilith encounter, there is no forest and a single demon). I think this need more changes or the lack of reference in your sentences' verbs makes the whole game world's apprehension harder. The player cannot dive directly into it as some things just don't click anymore.
(On a personal note, I feel the sleeping Lilith was a cuter! The sleep bubble animation and sound was nice too, and it should be the MC's company that brings the smile back! On an other hand I was depressed by the lack presence of the demon girl in build2...)
Keep it up though, you are making something really different and rare on this site!

Musicfruit

Oct 8, 2017
The game looks far too high quality, I fear how do able it is for the developer/s. The art looks like a lot of work. While the writing has its tiny problems, it would be a shame if the game never gets finished. My best wishes that we see it finished and more to come.
The dream scene with Jade. Their socks look like stitched on feet and that freaks me out a bit.
The girls so far look like a lovely and unique bunch.
I hope the animations become a bit more complex. Like the MC putting his hand on the girl’s head during a blowjob or his dick pocking her cheek.
Annies panties do not appear in the inventory, what a shame.
A few spelling and grammatical error here and there, nothing to bad, but during the second class there are four big bananas on the table not three as the teacher said.
Celines lab is cool. Reminds me of spies in cartoons. Lewds for MollyBot? The Coo kie was quite tempting.
The MC is a horrible research partner. It’s his obligation to teach her about male anatomy and reactions for the sake of science!
The MC is talking about a book in which he got the information about demons, but he hot them form the shopkeep.
Must protect Annie.
I would like to see how the MC gives Annie her panties back.

Also will we see something like a management system to upgrade the school, get new students an such things or is the last part of the description just the plot and not gameplay related?

Last edited:
Reactions: Hatchet Games

zeraligator

May 25, 2018
During the intro the protag says the demon is shaking and that there is "No way she's planning something ulterior.", ulterior generally means unknown so something like malicious might fit the sentence better.

After the demon encounter it also flashes on screen that "Jade led Jade and 'Mc' into Maeve's office".

In the office the protag says "I'm don't really look like..." where 'm doesn't really fit.
Also, "that will affect every girl in and out of a few miles outside the academy." wouldn't 'every girl within a few miles of the academy' sound better?
A minor thing but the office scene ends with "in the way to the dorms" instead of 'on the way to the dorms'.

"You mus make a locker laugh" is missing a 't'.

I presume the "skinks section" is supposed to be the 'skins section'?

In the plaza(after buying two brooms) the mc refers to the demon in disguise as Annie but I don't know where he learned that name as the demon was silent in the first encounter and he was asleep during the second.
I also unlocked the broom quest by trying to exit the questlog during the tutorial for it and somehow warping to Maeve's room.
It also seems to have soft locked me as I can no longer interact with any character(it is late on a tuesday) and the bed keeps telling me that there are more activities to do.

Having restarted, I talked to Lulu first and it said that I had finished talking to both once I was done talking with her.
In the night time blowy Annie says "by sucking him" despite referring to the mc as her previously.

I don't know if it's a joke about the eyepatch fucking with her sight but Lulu ask why there are three bananas on the desk when there are clearly four.

Meeting Lulu afer the 'accident' she says "Today. 2. I, the great witch..." I have no idea what the 2 is doing there.

Once the brooms are recovered and the protag reports to Meave, she mentiones Celine but the E is replaced by a weird symbol.
"/'Mc' feels ashamed on the way back".

Last edited:

Cool'Thulhu

Sep 24, 2017
Alright, let me be annoying for a bit :ROFLMAO:

If there hasn't been a male in the magical realm for a long time and they apparent have no knowledge about male genitals, how did those 18y "creatures" born? :unsure:

Also, I didn't understand the weird "ambiguity" of this dialogue at the prologue:
Arthur: So we need to say we're both witches born in the Magic Realm.
Jade: And we're both girls.
Arthur: I see... Does that mean Miss Midnight...?
Jade: I explained that is a matter of private details. She won't ask you anything that you don't want to answer.

Arthur: Oh. Perfect. That makes things easier.

So... what is this "private matter"? I'm almost certainly wrong here, but what if MC has born a female and somehow magically turned into male, that's why he can do magic? :ROFLMAO:

Thinking about it... actually pretending to be a trans man (or a very masculine tomboy) to would lead to funnier situations than casting a disguise spell on the MC. :ROFLMAO:

1668131179088.png

4.60 star(s) 47 Votes