OtakuGamer11

Jan 19, 2019
Actually, about MC's friendship with Jade, are all the sex scenes his dreams? None of them happened? Because I got the impression the BJ was a memory not something imagined, and then the actual sex scene came out of left field and then got treated like he just imagined it.

Frankly I think it would have been more interesting if the MC was actually in a relationship with Jade from the start rather than starting maidenless (lol) like all harem protagonists in all games start.

and we need moar sex scenes! the art is cute and the sex scenes are strangely cute too!

ArhraCole

Apr 24, 2020
Actually, about MC's friendship with Jade, are all the sex scenes his dreams? None of them happened? Because I got the impression the BJ was a memory not something imagined, and then the actual sex scene came out of left field and then got treated like he just imagined it.

Frankly I think it would have been more interesting if the MC was actually in a relationship with Jade from the start rather than starting maidenless (lol) like all harem protagonists in all games start.

and we need moar sex scenes! the art is cute and the sex scenes are strangely cute too!
I was under the impression that all of the scenes with Jade happened before and Anne accesses them through the MC's memories which because he was sleeping at the time are mistaken for dreams. Honestly the feeling I have is that their relationship is something between best friends with benefits and an actual dating relationship with them basically going to college together (Because she figured out a way to apply to a magic school for both of them and got them both accepted).

Granted, my interpretation could be wrong here. So yes, I agree with the more relationship stuff with Jade.

That said, I would love an option of repeatable scenes where we could visit Jade in her room for some friendship building or reinforcing fun of varying levels. Especially if she's going to be our MC's main foil for going after everyone, and helping out like with the cake. I think it would be amusing if our MC could go to her for advice and help for everyone, Jade included.

Reactions: afhf and XChaosX

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
OK, there is an update but all of the win/linux links still say version 2.1

I see there is nothing new added to 2.2, just bug fixes and added mac/android versions but my old laptop died and I am downloading all my games again. Might as well get the newest.

Last edited:

DenseFool

Oct 30, 2020
wtf is going on with the comments and reviews? looks like a lot of bots
Indeed quite sus

EDIT: after looking closer most of the accounts are old so if they were bots that would mean the accounts were hijacked (not very likely) or they are legit
or maybe its just dedication lol

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
Indeed quite sus

EDIT: after looking closer most of the accounts are old so if they were bots that would mean the accounts were hijacked (not very likely) or they are legit
or maybe its just dedication lol
1668812998486.png
12/16 reviews are from new accounts

Arlondale

Sep 28, 2020
Your Android link on both here and Itch are rare files. Kinda useless on android. If you can fix this I look forward to trying this game!

Lord Q

Jan 19, 2020
The game's neat and the art's really nice, but saving is fundamentally broken in this current build, which is a real shame.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Is this an original IP or is it based on an existing show/game/etc?
I wouldn't call it a parody of anything in particular. It's a fantasy school based harem game, so it's going to be similar to other games like that. It's very cartoony, so it's going to be similar to fantasy school based cartoons.

Some things remind me of The Owl House, but this is not based on it.

Reactions: iron4doves
4.60 star(s) 47 Votes