Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
Finished the current content. Really enjoyed it, the girls are really adorable. I do not get why Arthur broke up with Jade in the past. Like, what the hell, man. She's such sweetheart.

OtakuGamer11

Jan 19, 2019
Did he? I still don't get what their relationship is. For a while I though they were together, but now I'm not so sure. It's not clear to me if the blowjob scene or the sex scene are real or just dreams.

ArhraCole

Apr 24, 2020
Did he? I still don't get what their relationship is. For a while I though they were together, but now I'm not so sure. It's not clear to me if the blowjob scene or the sex scene are real or just dreams.
Pretty sure those are memory dreams being accessed by Annie. That said, as memories, they happened, and it's unclear why Jade and Arthur (MC) are not currently dating, or what their relationship is beyond best friends who planned everything out to go to the same magic school together. So maybe they were best friends who expanded their friendship into the benefits zone but never went past that? It's just not clear for us as yet. At least from the read I got in this build. There were discussions of how characters are labeled in the files on the discord server for the game that hinted at jade being an ex, but their relationship is certainly pretty good for an ex and there's no explanation as to why they would be ex to each other made clear in game. Time will hopefully tell and give us more details on their relationship and such as the game development progresses.

Cwoissah

Oct 13, 2019
Pretty fucking cute. Not just the art style, but the humor and characters, too. Feels good to play a game that isn't constantly throttling you with high stakes and drama/intrigue every once in a while

(God Bless Lulu)

Last edited:
Reactions: SlimyRhino
4.60 star(s) 47 Votes