brokenobj

Mar 19, 2019
Is it just me, or is the repeatable Annie bj art jarringly different from normal? I feel like it's a weird step down from how the sprites and other scenes are done.

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
Hey, I've reached the end of the game but still can't find Jade's sex scene. Can anybody help me?
Are you talking about the footjob one or the mutual masturbation one?

It's been a bit since my last playthrough but IIRC in order to get the little shopkeep to screw you you've got to actually go against her orders. At some point she says you've got to leave and then you don't, I think. You go back in and find her jilling it.

If you're not into femdom though she doesn't have anything of worth right now.

MrNobody@

Jan 2, 2022
Are you talking about the footjob one or the mutual masturbation one?

It's been a bit since my last playthrough but IIRC in order to get the little shopkeep to screw you you've got to actually go against her orders. At some point she says you've got to leave and then you don't, I think. You go back in and find her jilling it.

If you're not into femdom though she doesn't have anything of worth right now.
I meant Jade, the childhood friend? Isn't it her name?

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
Oh, I must've misunderstood.

Jade's sex scene has been removed, along with most of that whole backstory beat. I don't think it's in the game any more (though I believe they'll put it back in once it's appropriate, with some modifications/updates.)

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
Last post on Patreon was in May... Are they still alive over on the Discord? What's going on?

Hatchet Games

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2022
Last post on Patreon was in May... Are they still alive over on the Discord? What's going on?
IRL issues affected development, that was pretty much what I explain in the post. I should've put that post available for public a long time ago though, I just did it after reading your comment.
I also stopped with the weekly updates while this specific update is on development, I just want to finish it as soon as I can (Once in a while I drop small teasers in Discord though).

But yup, we are still cooking.

tragiic

Apr 21, 2020
IRL issues affected development, that was pretty much what I explain in the post. I should've put that post available for public a long time ago though, I just did it after reading your comment.
I also stopped with the weekly updates while this specific update is on development, I just want to finish it as soon as I can (Once in a while I drop small teasers in Discord though).

But yup, we are still cooking.
Take all the time bro. You're cooking up something great here

noretsu

Oct 18, 2023
Just found this little hidden gem, and I gotta say-even though it's a bit empty (?), it did catch my attention and I really enjoyed every tiny bits of it. ദ്ദി(˵ •̀ ᴗ - ˵ ) ✧

I can't wait to see how this develops, it can become a very good one! (づ๑•ᴗ•๑)づ♡

Also, Ms. Lilith? The things I would let her do to me, oops- (,,>﹏<,,)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Hatchet Games

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
Ms. Lilith is mega hot. The little bags under her eyes? Delicious.

I like all the character designs though, from the Chuuni to the high-strung crazy future-ex-girlfriend, to the sexy principal, to the literal semon demon, they're all gold.

Shame the game updates slower than an oak tree grows rings.

4.60 star(s) 49 Votes