noretsu

Oct 18, 2023
Based Frieren :coffee:, it's nice to read such a sweet comment.

I'm totally aware of the rules of F95Z though, I joined knowing what was I signing for (and even if I didn't, it doesn't change the rules in this site)

If content gets leaked, then that's what this site is used for. Still, I'm thankful that there's people that has such love and respect for the project that even in a piracy site, they are willing to wait for the public release.

So, thanks to everyone who shares the feeling!
To be fair to the site, I wouldn't know about these hidden gems otherwise if it wasn't for the site-I guess it's a win-win scenario? (ᵕ—ᴗ—);

Then again, it can't be helped that sometimes some couldn't appreciate the pretty hard work behind some of these hidden gems, when they clearly deserve so. (。﹏。")

At last, I'm more than happy to keep supporting this (and more) game, thank you for your hard work! ( ∩´͈ ᐜ `͈∩)♡

JuanokuG4

Dec 26, 2018
why are maeve's eyes always closed now? and why even give her another redesign she looks fine, all of the designs are good, we don't need a new redesign per update

Reactions: DrFree

HonkaBadonkas

Oct 5, 2017
are many of the scenes intentionally left as blank (no picture)? i remembered a scene from the previous update there's a cg with the mc carrying the headmistress. a lot of scenes before and after are like this for me.

1726386107953.png

JuanokuG4

Dec 26, 2018
also is it me or are half of the cut-ins not working? a bunch of outfits aren't either, Agnes just goes fuckin naked when going foraging in her quests. The mission log is bugged to hell, specifically the WIP missions, wip or not, just don't show their objectives properly. It feels like with every update trying to tune the game up it breaks more and more

Reactions: Dietzz
4.60 star(s) 49 Votes