J2400

Aug 27, 2018
So, what do people think is Maeve's relationship to the Beast? Is it a wereform she turns into and loses control, or is the headmistress a human disguise she can take?

johndoe314

Aug 10, 2017
I found an error with Angelika. If you attempt to customize her, it says that there is an exception in dynamic image angelika_socks_A_select, and can't find the substitution angelika_socks_A. Clicking ignore kicks you back to the main menu.

Reactions: Hatchet Games

Greily

Mar 4, 2018
I like this game and all but, is another Maeve design really necessary? What's next? Gonna hold a poll on patreon for which version is best and switch back to that one?

Normally character design is pretty stable and only sees change for stuff like new story arcs, not every time you need something to distract backers with because you're having writer's block or whatever.

I think I'll wait for the next content update. I mean actual content added not a reshuffling or redrawing of what's already here. Looks like a lot was changed but, there's only so much forced replayability a man can take. Especially if save files don't work between updates.

Aug 5, 2017
playing for the first time and im not quite sure how much of this is buggy stuff, but ill post it here anyways.

Slime cave is just blackness, not sure if thats supposed to be the case as the end of the second visit had 2 images.

there is also what seems to be a missing thought text at the end of slime cave 2 event:

Screenshot 2024-09-16 142540.png

it just doesnt seem right.

If you customize Elizabeth and go under the hat icon, what seems to be the glasses toggle is a pair of panties

Maeve's Hat icon is her dress icon

Last edited:
Reactions: Hatchet Games

Hatchet Games

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2022
wait for the game to stop removing/redoing old content and get their third customization system reimplementation to work properly before deciding to add an entire system over sex that has yet to have actually happened
Remove Agnes masturbation scene, revamp Jade, Remodel Lulu as a shortstack with D cup bahamamamas, and remove all content to re-start the project as a NTR game.

Got it

Screenshot_20240916-124122.png

FP00

Dec 18, 2018
Most likely nope. After Patreon's addition of new rules I decided to remove any plans related to impregnation.
God knows what other rules they could implement out of the blue.
Even with consenting adult characters? Would the new rules include banning stuff like an end scene where the characters inform each other about pregnancy or at least imply it with like a "world's best dad" mug or something?

Either way, was looking forward to that mechanic and the story that would result from it so it is super disappointing that Patreon is forcing these kinds of arbitrary rule changes and forcing you to abandon plans.

Hatchet Games

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2022
playing for the first time and im not quite sure how much of this is buggy stuff, but ill post it here anyways.

Slime cave is just blackness, not sure if thats supposed to be the case as the end of the second visit had 2 images.

there is also what seems to be a missing thought text at the end of slime cave 2 event:

it just doesnt seem right.

If you customize Elizabeth and go under the hat icon, what seems to be the glasses toggle is a pair of panties

Maeve's Hat icon is her dress icon
Thank you, I'm on it.

Hatchet Games

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2022
Even with consenting adult characters? Would the new rules include banning stuff like an end scene where the characters inform each other about pregnancy or at least imply it with like a "world's best dad" mug or something?

Either way, was looking forward to that mechanic and the story that would result from it so it is super disappointing that Patreon is forcing these kinds of arbitrary rule changes and forcing you to abandon plans.
I really don't know. As far as I'm concerned it only involves any appearance of minors in a game, in any shape or form, no matter if they appear as an NPC background character for one second.

To this point I'd rather not risk it. It's not the first time they change rules out of the blue and we can't know if it was the last time.

And it sucks, we actually had something planned for Lilith.

We had in mind Lilith being a mother and reveal the daughter later on (one of the reasons she's so sleep deprived). We totally threw it to the trash bin after those policy changes.

Reactions: ArhraCole

Hatchet Games

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2022
For 2 and a half years of development there's concerningly little content. Guessing this is another one of those 20 year patreon projects that I'll be leaving my saves to my grandchildren to play the finished product.
I wrote some stuff in a public patreon post, I guess it's worth to write some of it here.

I had a tough time IRL that affected many areas of my life, both outside and inside development. That's the reason why it took quite a while.

I'm sorry if the content as not satisfying enough, but I can confidently say that I'm in a better position now, and since the project is doing just as good, we are finally commissioning proofreading and music tracks, we are also looking for a potential second artist that can mimic Noikummi's art style.

My goal is to achieve more content by v0.7, because as I've stated, I want this game done as much as you do.

Hatchet Games

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2022
why even give her another redesign she looks fine, all of the designs are good, we don't need a new redesign per update
Maeve's redesign was high priority due to many criticism that the previous redesign received. Thank you for thinking she looked fine, but a vast majority disliked it, and as time passed, myself included.

why are maeve's eyes always closed now?
Picsart_24-09-16_13-07-44-325.jpg
I just found it cute and fitting for Maeve.

6410fce49e0e0dedba1b3b71d71bee69.gif

4.60 star(s) 49 Votes