Unity - Completed - Mage Kanade's Futanari Dungeon Quest [Final] [Dieselmine]

1. 4.00 star(s)

kazralinux

LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOO ANOTHER DIESELMINE PEAK GAMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
    I LOVE SUCUBUS ANIME GIRL HELL YEAAAAAAAAH

Now this game was kinda fun to play still to easy to complete
    Nice animations
    Very nice Cg Animations
    fine gameplay still kinda boring bcs is to easy
    still short game
    lack of more animation CG and sound effects
    7,5/10
    GREAT WANK, and the game is fine
    (sorry for my bad english)
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Sana121212

I will never forget this game.

Touches almost everything I'm into. I love it. Only annoying thing is that you have to let yourself get hit or die to get animations and as this game isn't very hard, you have to actively want to get hit
  3. 4.00 star(s)

ddakkal

This is a pretty short game.
    The best part about the game is the art style and the variety and quality of animations.
    Other than that, the game has pretty simple and avoidable combat, easy bosses and almost no mechanics.
    Overall I would say that the game worth playing.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

ob123

TLDR: You are the futa. Enjoying it or not, it's up to your masochist level.

Gameplay:
    Beat them up? I played on easy mode, so I don't remember.

Sex scenes
    Most of what people would do to someone who have a dick
    shaming, humiliating, degrading, forced to have sex with something or orgasm over nothing.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

redgreenblue_34

If a bit short, the game certainly excels when it comes to good art, silly but suitable plot, decently designed combat, good art, did I already say good art?
    I hope it become moddable even though I don't think it will happen
  6. 4.00 star(s)

relapsedgooner96

Graphics, animations are very well done, h scenes are also very good and recollection room is organized and doesn't miss out on single random h element,

the downside to me is the futanari element makes self insert a bit hard to do. also i think it'd have been better if u can cancel out or speed up the h scenes cus ejaculation time can be a bit long to wait. finally the enemy's mechanic was too simple to my liking

lots of good with little downsides here and there, good game.

Score: 3.5/5
  7. 3.00 star(s)

Squall14

Short and sweet artstyle but the game has immense screen flashes and doesn't let you skip during h-scenes.

The combat is bare bones as well and doesn't need much strategy to take down bosses and clear dungeons.

Not a bad game though.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

TheDarkLight

Had very nice graphics and gameplay. Story was short and sweet but it flowed very smoothly. The kinks covered were done well and the characters had good designs. Only downside was how short it was. Also not a huge fan of having to loss to see scenes but they were nice scenes so it was fine.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

HardDeterminist

This is quite simply one of the best erotic action RPGs I've ever played. The only downside is that the actual ending losing cinematics aren't really that great, the sprite art is far better (in my opinion). But, if you like some passable gameplay, futas, and other general fetishes (see tags), this is really close to being the best of the best. A game like this, with only 'attractive' characters (according to your tastes) and good ending animations would be sublime.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

kdaniel111

This game is everything that that I wanted from a platformer game. Various level, different enemies, Lots of 11/10 animation. Interesting and light story with CG and fights that leave me (after finishing this game multiple times) with empty space inside heart, since I can't find anything that good, to spend more time like this.

-TO DEVS : pls pls pls make something like this one more time >.>
  11. 5.00 star(s)

Xentinel7

a masterpiece, the gameplay its easy to understand and the animations are amazing, the design of some characters are to hot, I finished the game at least two times only to have a good time, a nice futa game
  12. 5.00 star(s)

Faiine

Some of the best animations that made me want to see all the possible animations in the game! One of the best games I've played in a while of its kind. I found myself coming back to it many times. Hopefully we can get another game like this in the future.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

Djtooth

Fantastic game.
    Gameplay is simple and enhances the H scenes instead of getting in the way of it. No time wasters, or grind, only a story to tell and experience.
    Same great quality animations and art you would expect from Dieselmine.
  14. 5.00 star(s)

Clashvenar

5/5 Ero Futa-Game
    Great visuals, great concepts, and great execution!
    Gameplay-
    ☑ Very good
    Simple and easy to follow gameplay. You move, you dash, you attack, that's it! The condition of the character is reflected on her current health so that's pretty cool!
    You can also teleport to any area you've discovered at any time, which is great!

Graphics-
    ☑ (s)Excellent
    The art is just THAT GOOD.
    You can instantly tell it's high quality, and it doesn't dissapoint in game.
    The only complaint one could have, is the pixelated mosaics, but that's about it.
    Your character even has different outfits depending on which area you're on!

Audio
    ☑ Great
    The game audio is pretty good!
    Simple, but on point.
    The music is nice too!

Story-
    ☑ Good
    Pretty simple story that fits great with the game context.
    The ending is kinda funny.

Difficulty-
    ☑ Simple
    The game is pretty simple, so the dificulty kinda is too.
    Only way you may not be able to beat the game is due to arousal, or skill issue.

Grind-
    ☑ No grinding
    You can easily view any CG with how the game works. You can teleport to any area at any moment.

Game Time:
    ☑ Short
    It's a short game, but condensed with content, so it's great for a quick fun time.

Price
    ☑ Just buy it or support the creator
    10/10 for me. It's just that good!

Bugs:
    ☑ Bug free
    Haven't found any bugs myself!
  15. 5.00 star(s)

ttm2

Amazing animation, good gameplay, and not bad story to drive it all forward.

While "pixel animated" the sprites are huge, so it's more like "pixel animation inspired".

While we do get to see her in 4 different outfits, the outfits depend on the level of the succubi dungeon being investigated. Wish we could select it arbitrarily, but other than that, really good.
  16. 4.00 star(s)

WhynotUFO

Art is amazing. Animation is amazing. Story is good. Only problem is the defeat scenes are not animated. Overall very good game. 8.9/10.
    I personally love these kinds of games. Sadly there aren´t many games like this.
  17. 5.00 star(s)

Fbdiej

I love this game, I clearly need more like this.
    A futanari game with femdom in pixel is just my perfect combo. there are even milfs :love:
    Please let me know if this dev have or will make others :love::love::love:
  18. 5.00 star(s)

Johanna Jane

This game is a masterpiece!!

Phenomenal action RPG oozing with sexuality. The game mechanics are relatively simple while still engaging. The difficulty feels about right, enough challenge to keep your interest but not so much as to become frustrating.

The animations are quite good. My only complaints are some minor censorship during dialog and some static scenes without any movement.

Minor criticisms aside, I think this is the best futanari game I have played so far. I hope to see more content like this.
  19. 5.00 star(s)

robozaec

I have to give this game a lot of credit for great art and animations, but gotta say, the content itself is too vanilla for me. The bulk of the game consist of Kanade getting her dick sucked and sliding her dick inside different character's pussies, between their boobs, butts, and getting hjs. The "kinkiest" thing in the game is mind control at the futuristic dungeon level. My favourite is when Kanade is being hypnotized to jerk off while thinking she's casting magic. "Come, magic! Cum!" Sadly there's barely any anal content and Kanade is always the dominant one in sex. It makes sense from the story perspective, since it's a succubus dungeon that aims to milk her for cum, but it still makes me wish for something more kinky. Guess I'm too spoiled (or gay).
    The game itself is relatively easy, you can play with one hand, the bosses pose a bit of challenge, but nothing that you can't handle. I breezed through it in maybe 2 hours, when you beat it, you unlock the gallery which is very convenient. You don't need to get every bad end and succumb to every enemy in order to unlock them for viewing.
    Overall, pretty great. There's barely any bugs, the music is good, art rocks, and the gameplay itself is very straightforward, no BS. If being a futa that goes to town on everything that moves fits your fantasy, you'll love this game. Buy it on steam, support the dev, they made an enormous effort.
  20. 4.00 star(s)

tenkaya

It's a short, extremely simple, linear game where you go through a few thematic zones and can lose to enemies for defeat H content.

The artwork itself is fantastic, especially a lot of it being high res pixel art styled. It's a shame there is not more to it, I feel like it could have been made into a much larger game and really shone with the quality of art.

As it stands it's barely a game and just a collection of scenes if you lose to what stands in your path forward. No real story or meaning behind any of it.

Worth playing if you like the tags, they are a little spicy.

8/10