Unity Mage Kanades Futanari Dungeon Quest [RJ376981] [dieselmine]

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes

elasahel

Jul 31, 2020
Do you mean the tentacle game as the bad one?
agree 100%, his last game was absolute trash, this one is gonna reach the sames sales in less than 72hs.
He had to rush one game out, notice how he made it on basic rpg engine.
yep
that game was not popular and the truth is I gave it a chance and I didn't like it
I felt that the VA did not like it, the CG animations are poor and regrettable
there are no Cum scenes from the MC
Aside from not being a game for everyone since it includes Ryona, bestiality, insects, and vore (I'm not sure if the vore included absorption or digestion),
It was so little expected that even on the website there were no updates after the first teaser of the website,
If they had made a game that had been more in line with the theme of the circle it would have been a success and even more so if it included animations in the end diselmine already has a very well established fanbase

Reactions: ZX7H

LadyFoxHeart

Sep 2, 2020
Mod for English version, including moans audio, not including BepInEx
Installation
- Download latest BepInEx Unity IL2CPP for Windows x64 games:
- Extract into game folder
- Extract mod files to game folder and start game
- Configuration files are in \BepInEx\config\
- Can disable moaning sounds by deleting ogg file

English Game version Mod Download

Known issues
- Game can only be closed by exiting console

OLD VERSION for Japanese Version Download including BepInEx, no moans audio

Source Code:

The features are as follows

Sex toy support
You can connect a remote-controlled sex toy to the game, including vibrators, stroker-type devices and gamepads. Support for stroker-type devices is implemented, but currently not tested.
Scripts for all the scenes were kindly created and provided by 99DM.

You can choose between simple and detailed scripts in the config file, you can also specify a delay to the device.
For vibrators you can customize various settings in the config file.
You can customize the funscript mapping to the animations in a separate CSV file.

Hard mode
The game is substantially more difficult and every boss encounter has been modified for tension and challenge, some with new mechanics. In general it is harder to avoid getting caught but it takes longer to accumulate enough addiction to reach an H scene that interrupts the gameplay. You can disable hard mode in the config.

Custom H scene voice
The game does not have voice audio in H scenes. Now you can provide your own audio in .ogg format. Place the ogg files anywhere in the game's folder or subfolders.
It will play one of the provided files at random without regard for length, so having just one file of merged clips would be ideal to get an even distribution.
If the audio is over 30 seconds, it will play from a random point in the file, but a longer audio is recommended.
For example, free 22 minutes pack: (convert to ogg) - included in English mod download

Impossible boss fight option
With the impossible boss fight option in the config, you cannot win or lose against bosses.

*** Installation (old Japanese version mod) ***

Extract to game folder.

*** Known issues ***

- Game can only be closed from the console window, not from main menu
- Plugin may rarely fail to load custom audio correctly, it will try again after 40 seconds. If it doesn't work it should work after a restart.
- If game doesn't start, in BepinEx.cfg, "UnityLogListening" must be set to false.

Sorry I thought you meant for just getting BepInEx running. The AutoTranslator you linked seems to be for BepInEx 5 whereas current BepInEx is version 6 with completely new plugin structure and and no backwards compatibility at all.
I cant seem to get it to work with my Edge 2. It connects to the game with the Interface Central application but i cant seem to get it to vibrate when events happen in the game. Any clue?

If443

Apr 14, 2018
is the mod even work for the steam version? if yes i go wait a sale to buy because is expansive for me

Naiv

Dec 26, 2018
so i have the mod in the files but moan.ogg isnt playing during sex scens and im not seeing hard mode. i can lauch the game just fine too. its weird
figured it out, needed to be extracted in the folder with the exceutable for both the mod and BepInEx
I think I have the same problem. I don't get the extracted in the folder with the executables part. I did as such and the moans are still not playing. I had the folder content on the same folder as executables, nothing. I had the folders in the same folder, nothing. I had the folders AND the folder content in the same folder and still nothing. Can someone post how the folder with mods looks like so I can cross reference?

gamemaster94

May 13, 2018
hey just thought id ask but can someone please uploade a ready instaled mod version of this game. i cant figure out how to install it :(

Naiv

Dec 26, 2018
I think I have the same problem. I don't get the extracted in the folder with the executables part. I did as such and the moans are still not playing. I had the folder content on the same folder as executables, nothing. I had the folders in the same folder, nothing. I had the folders AND the folder content in the same folder and still nothing. Can someone post how the folder with mods looks like so I can cross reference?
Turns out the mod did work for hard mode but I'm hitting the common problem where the moans.ogg isn't playing

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes