Unity Mage Kanades Futanari Dungeon Quest [RJ376981] [dieselmine]

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes

succxess1

May 4, 2021
Seems like this is a complicated release.
I'm looking for a version which is:
Up to date
English translated
No cut content
censored mosaic (because I don't particularly like futa)
Does this exist?

Aug 8, 2022
regardless of the censor thing, does the most recent english patch have full uncensor and no cut content / any enemies added in patches? some of the replies are a bit confusing

Reactions: Vlive

User0098

Jul 27, 2017
Mod for English version, including moans audio, not including BepInEx
Installation
- Download latest BepInEx Unity IL2CPP for Windows x64 games:
- Extract into game folder
- Extract mod files to game folder and start game
- Configuration files are in \BepInEx\config\
- Can disable moaning sounds by deleting ogg file

English Game version Mod Download

Known issues
- Game can only be closed by exiting console

OLD VERSION for Japanese Version Download including BepInEx, no moans audio

Source Code:

The features are as follows

Sex toy support
You can connect a remote-controlled sex toy to the game, including vibrators, stroker-type devices and gamepads. Support for stroker-type devices is implemented, but currently not tested.
Scripts for all the scenes were kindly created and provided by 99DM.

You can choose between simple and detailed scripts in the config file, you can also specify a delay to the device.
For vibrators you can customize various settings in the config file.
You can customize the funscript mapping to the animations in a separate CSV file.

Hard mode
The game is substantially more difficult and every boss encounter has been modified for tension and challenge, some with new mechanics. In general it is harder to avoid getting caught but it takes longer to accumulate enough addiction to reach an H scene that interrupts the gameplay. You can disable hard mode in the config.

Custom H scene voice
The game does not have voice audio in H scenes. Now you can provide your own audio in .ogg format. Place the ogg files anywhere in the game's folder or subfolders.
It will play one of the provided files at random without regard for length, so having just one file of merged clips would be ideal to get an even distribution.
If the audio is over 30 seconds, it will play from a random point in the file, but a longer audio is recommended.
For example, free 22 minutes pack: (convert to ogg) - included in English mod download

Impossible boss fight option
With the impossible boss fight option in the config, you cannot win or lose against bosses.

*** Installation (old Japanese version mod) ***

Extract to game folder.

*** Known issues ***

- Game can only be closed from the console window, not from main menu
- Plugin may rarely fail to load custom audio correctly, it will try again after 40 seconds. If it doesn't work it should work after a restart.
- If game doesn't start, in BepinEx.cfg, "UnityLogListening" must be set to false.

Sorry I thought you meant for just getting BepInEx running. The AutoTranslator you linked seems to be for BepInEx 5 whereas current BepInEx is version 6 with completely new plugin structure and and no backwards compatibility at all.
Hey, I get this error after installing the mod, could you please help me with this?
I tried reinstalling multiple times, installed IL2CPP x64, started the game once without the mod and set "UnityLogListening" to false.
thread '<unnamed>' panicked at 'called `Result::unwrap()` on an `Err` value: Error { code: 0x80004002, message: "No such interface supported" }', D:\a\1\s\ffi\target\release\build\btleplug-f8fe606f88c6f474\out/windows.rs:2846:18
note: run with `RUST_BACKTRACE=1` environment variable to display a backtrace

delisya

May 4, 2018
Hey im using the latest Bepinex 6, from what i can tell the plugins are loading okay but the moans.ogg isnt playing during sex scenes. Any clue?
I have the same problem, looks like the latest build of BepInEx is not fully compatible. So I tried #660 since it's closer to the day the mod was last updated, and it works!
The first H scene might not have sound yet as the mod takes some time to create its audio clips, then the next scene works just fine ~ (•ᴗ•)♡

Reactions: Eicosa

Greenersonman

Nov 9, 2019
is there any way to fix the sometimes blurry chara art?
this game have some real good pixel art but they are not scaled correctly sometimes (?)

EDIT: checked the game files myself and I found that the blurry mess are directly from the sprite files?
for example here: normal idle is perfectly crisp but the other two animations are blurry

so then I guess the only way to fix them is to actually fix the sprites

chinese and japanese game developers be using the most beautiful pieces of pixel art known to mankind only to display them in the wrong scaling covering them in a blurry mess
1689950507422.png

Last edited:

Code_V5

Oct 16, 2020
is there any way to fix the sometimes blurry chara art?
this game have some real good pixel art but they are not scaled correctly sometimes (?)

EDIT: checked the game files myself and I found that the blurry mess are directly from the sprite files?
for example here: normal idle is perfectly crisp but the other two animations are blurry

so then I guess the only way to fix them is to actually fix the sprites

chinese and japanese game developers be using the most beautiful pieces of pixel art known to mankind only to display them in the wrong scaling covering them in a blurry mess
View attachment 2788339
is this for the steam patch release or dlsite release?

Code_V5

Oct 16, 2020
also, does anyone have a dlsite decensor that doesn't affect the quality as previous post stated? been a recurring problem for me as well.

pussydestroya

Mar 7, 2018
Mod for English version, including moans audio, not including BepInEx
Installation
- Download latest BepInEx Unity IL2CPP for Windows x64 games:
- Extract into game folder
- Extract mod files to game folder and start game
- Configuration files are in \BepInEx\config\
- Can disable moaning sounds by deleting ogg file

English Game version Mod Download

Known issues
- Game can only be closed by exiting console

OLD VERSION for Japanese Version Download including BepInEx, no moans audio

Source Code:

The features are as follows

Sex toy support
You can connect a remote-controlled sex toy to the game, including vibrators, stroker-type devices and gamepads. Support for stroker-type devices is implemented, but currently not tested.
Scripts for all the scenes were kindly created and provided by 99DM.

You can choose between simple and detailed scripts in the config file, you can also specify a delay to the device.
For vibrators you can customize various settings in the config file.
You can customize the funscript mapping to the animations in a separate CSV file.

Hard mode
The game is substantially more difficult and every boss encounter has been modified for tension and challenge, some with new mechanics. In general it is harder to avoid getting caught but it takes longer to accumulate enough addiction to reach an H scene that interrupts the gameplay. You can disable hard mode in the config.

Custom H scene voice
The game does not have voice audio in H scenes. Now you can provide your own audio in .ogg format. Place the ogg files anywhere in the game's folder or subfolders.
It will play one of the provided files at random without regard for length, so having just one file of merged clips would be ideal to get an even distribution.
If the audio is over 30 seconds, it will play from a random point in the file, but a longer audio is recommended.
For example, free 22 minutes pack: (convert to ogg) - included in English mod download

Impossible boss fight option
With the impossible boss fight option in the config, you cannot win or lose against bosses.

*** Installation (old Japanese version mod) ***

Extract to game folder.

*** Known issues ***

- Game can only be closed from the console window, not from main menu
- Plugin may rarely fail to load custom audio correctly, it will try again after 40 seconds. If it doesn't work it should work after a restart.
- If game doesn't start, in BepinEx.cfg, "UnityLogListening" must be set to false.

Sorry I thought you meant for just getting BepInEx running. The AutoTranslator you linked seems to be for BepInEx 5 whereas current BepInEx is version 6 with completely new plugin structure and and no backwards compatibility at all.
man im fucking garbage with modding lmao. can you show me what the folder structure is supposed to look like? this is what i have but i cant seem to get it to work
1690221982688.png

Reactions: sexxy117

honwo

Jul 30, 2018
man im fucking garbage with modding lmao. can you show me what the folder structure is supposed to look like? this is what i have but i cant seem to get it to work
The content of the BepInEx folder has to be in the game root folder such that the winhttp.dll is with the game executable and there is a BepInEx folder

Reactions: Xenoppai

forthefatherland

Apr 27, 2021
I’m sorry to bother. But I run into a problem. I use the mega link in first page of this thread to download the game, after that I unzipped the file, find out there don’t have .exe files in the game folder, I totally can’t activate the game in any way.

Did anyone known what problem I run into? Is my computer’s problem or .zip file broken?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
This is the old translation request, the official English version of the game is here. Didn't have any issue with the game myself, but I only briefly tried a old Japanese version.

Reactions: forthefatherland
4.20 star(s) 6 Votes