Ren'Py Abandoned Magic Academy Collector [v0.1] [Drunkencat Studios]

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
OP, if you're going to use AI art, I suggest using a specific set of tags to alter the medium or style of the piece to make it stand out. If you do it right people won't come in the thread to complain about AI art because the dumbasses won't be able to realize it's AI art.

R3lz

Oct 6, 2017
just a little pass in img2img...
1508.jpg 1537.jpg 1660.jpg

Also everyone seems to forget that even artist can benefit from the tools ai are capable of, improving from multiple aspect.
I'ts not like the experience accumulated drawing over the years will vanish.
Was like the advent of photoshop, many draftsmen looked at it with suspicion and preferred traditional draw, now the vast majority a digital drawing software.

Last edited:

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
OK the story is a mess you are opening up school but you don't have a classroom and library yet? Seriously a school has to have the basics than have expansions like pool, court yard, club rooms, non-essentials but you must have essentials before you open.

Now right now this is not even really and alpha the story does not flow smoothly and almost no scenes at all right now most say WIP.

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017

Also everyone seems to forget that even artist can benefit from the tools ai are capable of, improving from multiple aspect.
Was like the advent of photoshop, many draftsmen looked at it with suspicion and preferred traditional draw, now the vast majority a digital drawing software.
Those borders look a little bit thick - if that's a style decision cool, but if you'd like to be rid of it I'd advise lowering the number of passes your model makes over the diffusion.

Voryen

Aug 2, 2017
View attachment 2371109 View attachment 2371110 View attachment 2371111

What was the prompts and settings you used to get this?
And did you use huggingface for img2img? This is cool.