Unity Magic Academy [v0.1.4.2] [WildPear Games]

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes

no_name_742

Aug 9, 2017
not bad but way to grindy. also found a bug, if you have enough resources for multiple project at once, you can claim them all even if you dont have enough for them individually just dont close it (use it before the dev patches it)

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: Gabaw
Apr 29, 2023
After I delivered the potion to Tom, he turned into Grace with her first conversation at the Tavern. Was able to close that conversation normally, game seems unaffected.

Gabaw

Jun 23, 2017
Great start so far, hope it continues. I know it's a prologue, but it's rather light on the sex scenes at the moment. Seems like there's a long way to go before getting to anything good in the horny department. The rest of the game is rather charming and there's a lot of potential here.

Reactions: rKnight

WildPear

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2024
Hello everybody! I am the developer of this game.
Yesterday we released the first content update on our Patreon and I finally had time to upload the game to your cool forum. But it turned out that Zemax had already done it.

I requested ownership of the thread and also updated the information about the game. Added links, tags, more screenshots and other information. I also added notes about all the updates.

Many thanks to all of you for your feedback - we were very pleased to read them. This reaction gives us the strength to continue working.

Now we are thinking about what to add to our game in the first place.
  • Which genres/tags would you like to see first? Maybe you can share the references of your favorite scenes?
  • Which of the characters did you like the most?
  • What game mechanics would you like to see in the game? It would be nice if you share a reference to a game where they are well made, or try to describe them.

We are ready to listen to all your ideas.

nonospot

May 15, 2020
I'll ask again because it's gonna happen, I'd like for it to happen : is an android fancy .apk in the making?

Bubilonka

Apr 26, 2020
Hello everybody! I am the developer of this game.
Yesterday we released the first content update on our Patreon and I finally had time to upload the game to your cool forum. But it turned out that Zemax had already done it.

I requested ownership of the thread and also updated the information about the game. Added links, tags, more screenshots and other information. I also added notes about all the updates.

Many thanks to all of you for your feedback - we were very pleased to read them. This reaction gives us the strength to continue working.

Now we are thinking about what to add to our game in the first place.
  • Which genres/tags would you like to see first? Maybe you can share the references of your favorite scenes?
  • Which of the characters did you like the most?
  • What game mechanics would you like to see in the game? It would be nice if you share a reference to a game where they are well made, or try to describe them.

We are ready to listen to all your ideas.
please add fetishes like: footjob, pussyjob, thighjob, dominance etc...

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes