Unity Magic Academy [v0.1.4.2] [WildPear Games]

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes

Vazian

Apr 30, 2017
So is there any way to cherck that you found all content? Cuase it now says as the only quest to support on patreon and there was hardly any content in there. Also there doesn't seem to be a gallery..

WildPear

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2024
So is there any way to cherck that you found all content? Cuase it now says as the only quest to support on patreon and there was hardly any content in there. Also there doesn't seem to be a gallery..
The gallery is in the main menu. It's called Pensievee

HooverHigh

Oct 22, 2022
View attachment 3493302

Overview:
Most of us are familiar with the story of a young wizard from England who changed the fate of the magical world. For many years, we watched as he grew up, studied at the Magic School, and gradually changed the world around him.
Have you ever wondered how such magical schools come into existence? Who creates them and when? Where do the teachers come from and why are these specific subjects taught?​

Thread Updated: 2024-03-30
Release Date: 2024-02-18
Developer: WildPear Games - - - -
Censored: no
Version: 0.1.3.5
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

About update format

Changelog:

Features:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN -

View attachment 3493294 View attachment 3493295 View attachment 3493296 View attachment 3493297 View attachment 3493298 View attachment 3493299 View attachment 3493300 View attachment 3493301
:p:p:p

WildPear

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2024
Updated links and screenshots. Version 1.4.2 (+1.4, +1.4.1) has now become public - you can find out more in Changelog.

Reactions: Plapper

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
MagicAcademy-0.1.4.2
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Uncle Eugene

Jun 6, 2020
Gallery Unlocker

Features:
  • Unlocks all available scenes in the gallery, does not modify your save files
  • Should work with upcoming versions

Installation:
  • Unpack into game folder (where .exe file is located)
  • Run the game. First run may be slow, please wait

Download Link:

I'm basically collecting (y) on F95 instead of working real job, so I'd really appreciate if you'd left a like on this post so I can continue making questionable life decisions

fury5

Jun 19, 2021
Not really bothered that the MC looks like he could be ST MC's brother. Won't really be bothered if he's changed either so you guys do you.

Corruption or gradual increasing degeneracy is what I look for often. Seeing a straight laced girl who is secretly perverted, to openly fucking in public and all the steps in between, is the best.

I've always wanted to see a game where you have like societal shifts where enough people become corrupted and everyone's just masturbating in public.

WildPear

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2024
Finally something fresh! Can't wait for future updates.
WildPear please add Milf characters and give them a little bust, as you know you can never go wrong with a busty Milf.
We have Victoria now, but she's still a ghost. We'll think about what we can do.

Not really bothered that the MC looks like he could be ST MC's brother. Won't really be bothered if he's changed either so you guys do you.

Corruption or gradual increasing degeneracy is what I look for often. Seeing a straight laced girl who is secretly perverted, to openly fucking in public and all the steps in between, is the best.

I've always wanted to see a game where you have like societal shifts where enough people become corrupted and everyone's just masturbating in public.
We will think about a similar storyline. We already have certain ideas.

WildPear

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2024
A known bug in version 1.4.2:
:coffee: If you come to Tom in the evening before the party, after talking with the teachers, the dialogue will break. Come to him in the afternoon.

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes