Eldiran

Mar 7, 2019
I've finished the game. I lost the first match the first time and i went to the devotion end. It's okay
After that i do the pure love and it was satisfying. It's rare to have a end like that, and i was also concerned because the main protag was really stupid sometime. But it was good nonetheless : )
The Mio ending hurt a bit to be honest,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Interesting game, it change a bit of what we saw generaly.
Also the next game of tripleplay is about a women who is trying to launch her business, look like she is running a restaurant, but my japanese isn't that good as always : )

ehendu

Feb 19, 2019
The Mio ending hurt a bit to be honest,
The Mio ending annoyed me so much. Seemed very out of left field and not even within her established character. I even considered doing a more heavy re-write just to try and make it make more sense/have some degree of foreshadowing but decided against it.

I also wish there was a more clear corruption progression for all the girls as a whole. I'm not sure if it's just my inadequate grasp of Japanese or the intent was always for it to be as presented.

After that i do the pure love and it was satisfying. It's rare to have a end like that
Agreed. I think this is the hidden gem of this game. NTR-themed but having a genuinely rewarding pure love ending and not just a token "and MC finally kissed her and lived happily ever after the end."

Eldiran

Mar 7, 2019
Seemed very out of left field and not even within her established character
Yeah, exactly!
All in all, i didn't really understand her.

I also wish there was a more clear corruption progression for all the girls as a whole.
Generaly with NTR or corruption game, we have a menu who indicate how corrupt they are. I like that aspect of thing, even if i'm generaly trying to avoid the NTR. Sometime you see these numbers growing and you have no idea how, it's interesting even if it's sometime a bit frustrating for me : )

Agreed. I think this is the hidden gem of this game. NTR-themed but having a genuinely rewarding pure love ending and not just a token "and MC finally kissed her and lived happily ever after the end."
I agree 100% on the hidden gem aspect. I wish we could have more game who do that. Too many time it feeled rushed or even sometime they nearly insult the playing who tried to do that because it isn't intended by the dev.

PS: i wonder if it's you who recommand the play the true love route with the "devil" character in the recollection room or is it something the dev itself recommanded? Again it's not a big deal if you don't remenbered but i'm curious since we agree this end is the hidden gem of the game : )

ehendu

Feb 19, 2019
Yeah, exactly!
All in all, i didn't really understand her.
Yeah. My biggest problem with Mio's route was similar.

As for the corruption aspect, what I would've liked to see is more of a

I agree 100% on the hidden gem aspect. I wish we could have more game who do that. Too many time it feeled rushed or even sometime they nearly insult the playing who tried to do that because it isn't intended by the dev.
Ah yes, the classic "why didn't you just railroad the NTR in the first place as you clearly never intended for it to be avoidable anyway?"

PS: i wonder if it's you who recommand the play the true love route with the "devil" character in the recollection room or is it something the dev itself recommanded? Again it's not a big deal if you don't remenbered but i'm curious since we agree this end is the hidden gem of the game : )
This should've been the game dev. I think the only "hint" I might've added was maybe that there was a student you could talk to to figure out whether you were going to win or lose currently. I know I thought about adding that as a hint somewhere. Not sure if I did or not.

Eldiran

Mar 7, 2019
This should've been the game dev. I think the only "hint" I might've added was maybe that there was a student you could talk to to figure out whether you were going to win or lose currently. I know I thought about adding that as a hint somewhere. Not sure if I did or not.
It definitivly have someone like that in the classroom. It help me to be honest, i didn't really use your walktrough because it spoil the fun to me, but it was nice knowing that i could commit to the game and have a plan B for being able to finish it, no matter what. (that's also why i lose the first time with your traduction, even if i've losed before having the trad)

As for the corruption aspect, what I would've liked to see is more of a

It could have been great idea for the corruption, in fact now that you've mention it, it something i would have liked a bit (not sure i would have gone to the end, when they are too corrupt, i don't like that much; maybe i identified too much with the MC sometimes or maybe it's because NTR is an horror genre for me )

Ah yes, the classic "why didn't you just railroad the NTR in the first place as you clearly never intended for it to be avoidable anyway?"
Yeah, i don't mind that they are so few scene with the non-NTR route, as long as it's believable and that i could save the girl. I even like a lot the fact that it's difficult to do, that they are a lot of moment when i dunno if i'm in the right path or i will be able to save her with her being a bit corrupt. Like, is it too much already ? But don't let me hope that i can do it if i cannot

ehendu

Feb 19, 2019
It definitivly have someone like that in the classroom.
To be clear: the hint I considered adding was alerting players to the students existence. That student was in the original game, just you had to come across and figure out what he was saying on your own. Which if you're not reading/talking to everyone makes the student easy to miss.

(not sure i would have gone to the end, when they are too corrupt, i don't like that much; maybe i identified too much with the MC sometimes or maybe it's because NTR is an horror genre for me )
I think the average corruption route tends to take it too far. I very much enjoy corruption. But normally more to the extent of "secret slut" and up to "risky exhibition" and not "their whole personality is now a fuckdoll who can only focus on when they're getting their next dick". So I sort of understand that sentiment. Probably similar to how sometimes some clothes are far sexier than just naked

Eldiran

Mar 7, 2019
I think the average corruption route tends to take it too far. I very much enjoy corruption. But normally more to the extent of "secret slut" and up to "risky exhibition" and not "their whole personality is now a fuckdoll who can only focus on when they're getting their next dick". So I sort of understand that sentiment. Probably similar to how sometimes some clothes are far sexier than just naked
I think i can tolerate the secret slut and even enjoy a risky exhibition yeah.(i would love to see more exhibition when the two of them are lover who do crazy exhibition) But not so much when the woman became a fuckdoll, it's generaly ridiculous. Exception exist nonetheless, like in the game "the fallen knight", because the love interest is trying to fight against it and she is cursed, it's not a normal human behavior (it all depend of how the writing justified the whole thing, but generaly it's not well enough imo )

Yeah i'm also all for some clothes other than naked if i've the choice, great metaphor : )

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes