FirstForm

Apr 8, 2020
Got through it, and it was fine i guess.... alas games like LustVampyres or Sex Maniac Mansion were moore enjoyable for me:3

fenex101

May 22, 2019
Wtf with the resolution in this game? I like the style, but the resolution looks like the desktop icon was stretched into HD. And so it is in almost all of the author’s games after Elana Champion of Lust.

FirstForm

Apr 8, 2020
How the hell do you make the two women stop fighting?
You will need a beer that Xana has, for that you need a lemon you will find it in the garden on the tree from right side, go to those two who are blocking your way, drag drop lemon on them you will get lemon juice and peels, go to the bar drag and drop lemon juice on the sugar that is on the bar you will get lemonade, wake up Xana with stinky sock, drag and drop lemonade on her she will give you blue feather, click on the beer and it's done all you need to do now is go back to those two drag drop beer on them.

zyntherius

Nov 11, 2017
I've done all the steps to get the beer but it doesn't allow me to give to the two girls. I have the green paper, Crushed lemon, Can, vermin bones, Blue feather and beer.

halluva

May 18, 2017
I've done all the steps to get the beer but it doesn't allow me to give to the two girls. I have the green paper, Crushed lemon, Can, vermin bones, Blue feather and beer.
Give them the sauce you get from the redhead witch first

halluva

May 18, 2017
I'm stuck on how to get into the door. I've already distracted the guards. My current tasks are to get the redhead the three special ingredients, find a document for the catgirl, and find an "appendage" for the fish girl's assistant. All I have left is a can of jewels and green paper. There don't seem to be any points of interest left except the locked door and the plant wall next to it.

oppp

Nov 25, 2018
I'm stuck on how to get into the door. I've already distracted the guards. My current tasks are to get the redhead the three special ingredients, find a document for the catgirl, and find an "appendage" for the fish girl's assistant. All I have left is a can of jewels and green paper. There don't seem to be any points of interest left except the locked door and the plant wall next to it.
go to the kitchen talk to the now wake up girl (the one you got the beer from) then talk to the other one (not rala)
she will give you a potion you can use on plant door

halluva

May 18, 2017
go to the kitchen talk to the now wake up girl (the one you got the beer from) then talk to the other one (not rala)
she will give you a potion you can use on plant door

Thanks. I have the root and the fishing line now, but once again seem to be stuck. I've talked with everyone and there are no points of interest but the door.