danielwain

Apr 23, 2018
If you don't want it then don't buy it. Must you people whine about everything? You guys gonna pirate rather than buy regardless anyways.
If the quality is garbage and the translation is garbage... yeah, I definitely won't pay for it. Anyone who would pay for unedited MTLs either doesn't know where/how to buy the original, doesn't know how to use translation software, doesn't notice that it's machine translated or doesn't care about language at all. I buy a ton of games, but only if they satisfy certain criteria, such as proper grammar and spelling for English games, not too many bugs and an art style/gameplay that appeals to me.

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
Are you supposed to even be able to win the fight against the two ogres or whatever at the entrance to ocean village, all the party apart from the mc, spend their entire time stunned.

hentaicles

Jun 15, 2022
Are you supposed to even be able to win the fight against the two ogres or whatever at the entrance to ocean village, all the party apart from the mc, spend their entire time stunned.
I grinded until Ruby hit level 8 and learned Sleep. If sleep hits one of them you can kill the one that's still awake. Or just lose and win on a lower difficulty lol, not sure if there's even a point of getting S ranks on the missions

EDIT: Saw there was a gallery mode on the store page so I figured out how to get to it. Start a new game -> immediately go to the closest tree on the left and spam Z. This will teleport you to a gallery room.

Last edited:
1.50 star(s) 2 Votes