frasse

Feb 7, 2018
any help plz? the game crash in the begining when trying to open the wooden box out the village

Aixxen

Aug 28, 2021
I can't get to the harpy mountain! I'm unable to get past the guard at ocean village x.x please help

12asdasdasd34

Jun 25, 2020
Come on dude, you could've easily caught those errors in the screenshots if you just read what MTL output.
Atleast it looks like you used DeepL, but even DeepL needs editing to get better results.

Reactions: RagueltheUFO

ElCrazy1

Jul 15, 2017
Why is the Actor Data screen not translated in any version of this game? Even the English version on DLsite didn't translate it...

Oir

Nov 5, 2018
There's a sidescroller of this character that's been around since the stone ages :eek:

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Forgive me and call me nuts if you must, but... This is not "flat", maybe petite; and tons better than those exaggerated 5-times-the-size-of-her-head-on-the-left-and-right-each kinda atrocities which seem to be what all the cool kids prefer nowadays.

Well, imho anyway.

plague42

Jun 14, 2017
I get a game crash when I try opening the wooden chest at the top left of the starting town (outside the town walls).

"Script 'Window_Message' line 346: NoMethodError Occured.

undefined method 'upcase' for nil:NilClass"

Padre Katyusha

I can't be called a woman cause I'm not hot enough
Uploader
Jun 4, 2019
I get a game crash when I try opening the wooden chest at the top left of the starting town (outside the town walls).

"Script 'Window_Message' line 346: NoMethodError Occured.

undefined method 'upcase' for nil:NilClass"
Don't open and we are not the developer, we don't fix (sometimes community fix).

VictorDoUrden

May 5, 2020
inserted its stamen inside
Well I'll be damned some proper terminology and proper labeling of plant parts... heh I thought that shit werent allowed just like proper translations of he she I me him her... Probably had to bread her or make her have bread to get to that part (referring to pan for panties and pan in regards to bread)

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes