4.10 star(s) 21 Votes

Joe Brass

Nov 20, 2017
anyone know if the first game is worth playing before this? also is it complete or not cause i dont see a complete tag on it (just want to know if development stopped in favor of this, or maybe f95 doesnt have latest version or something idk)
Honestly I went back and played myself. It's not too bad. It's pretty much Mix and Match to unlock everything. I think it's good to give a try, but if you're not feeling it in 5 minutes, maybe give up on it.

Reactions: nekoinanut

Elo91

Apr 21, 2024
Just wanted to chime in here and say I absolutely love the presentation, visuals and customization of the game! It just feels like such an extremely high quality product and I can't even imagine the effort that went into all that.

I haven't unlocked everything yet so bear that in mind. And I really want to add that I mean my following critique with all respect, I love what you've done so far!
  • I have an ultrawide screen and the stretching doesn't really bother me, but the UI usability is a bit meh. There's too much stuff like for example unlocking a costume on the far right, then having to click the "ok" button on the far left. Maybe change the button to right or let us cancel / click on it with rmb instead?
  • In exploration mode, many rooms are at or just beyond the very edge of the screen. So you need to move your cursor to the edge to pan the camera further but that then goes too far over it, and then when you move back you're back to square 1. Could the camera pan be incremental the closer your mouse is to the edge? Or let us use the mousewheel to scroll out?
  • From a design PoV, the game plays more like a dress-up simulator and an animation gallery with extra steps. And that's such a shame imo. I'd love something like:
    • More 'fights' and less minigames, or just adding sexy stuff to the minigames themselves since that's what we're here for >:)
    • Empty rooms or nothing but empty chests just waste time & effort making the extra before getting to the interesting stuff feel even more drawn out, there's no real need for these rooms
    • The fights could use more mechanics like counters, special abilities etc maybe with their own animations, something to make them feel more involved and fun, maybe let us or the enemy draw them out or really put the pleasure on the opponent in a visually & auditorily more impactful way etc.
    • Regarding the visuals, I must stress how much I love just how good it all is and how much choice there is, but I feel like the choices for many of them are a bit odd. There aren't matching pairs for all tops & bottoms, most of the choices like hairstyles etc. are too similar, lack of colour options etc. Or stuff like skin styles: I'm still looking for even a single option with just darker skin tone, yet I have like idk 10 different undead, ghoulish and diseased variants for whatever reason (some might like them but I can't imagine they're this popular at the cost of basic ethnic colours) x.x
  • Oh and also back to the UI, I realize it might be a lot of effort but from a usability PoV everything in the game could easily be handled via keyboard only. Mapping WASD etc. for 1-handed controls as an alternative to mouse would be pog!
Anyway thank you devs for all your work and effort so far! <3

Reactions: popcornfetish

ich0

Dec 14, 2018
[...] Mapping WASD etc. for 1-handed controls as an alternative to mouse would be pog!
Anyway thank you devs for all your work and effort so far! <3
A dream! The time you need to click your next destination is realy high. And clicking a key to close the event-windows would also help a lot.

Dezyego

Dec 19, 2020
For anyone wondering, no, you can't beat boss 10 without clicking the orbs. Wish I knew that earlier :cautious:
View attachment 3529334
I have beaten him a few times without the orbs. I just found out through your comment you can click the orbs. I usually used our hardenning skill for his triple penetration move and healed 25% with the skin change. Eventually he starts to attack faster and i outlast him. Tho im always nervous to "fight" him. Now i know i can win

4.10 star(s) 21 Votes