4.10 star(s) 21 Votes

lenno931

Nov 21, 2020
I had every chest, but with an update I lost some memorys, but cant unlock the chest scene again, wich chapter can it be found?

ElfLover23

Feb 1, 2021
Any tips on defeating 10th Boss The Neather Guard?
+I'm missing scenes#5 & #8 are they unlockable from Brew section?
For defeating the 10th boss, as others mentioned here make sure to click on the three orbs/circles that appear. When you click on them it does damage to the boss and it prevents further damage to you. Other than that, make sure your skill regeneration is high and also try to level up damage reduction of course. You should also try timing your skills (there's one that reduces 50% of damage for 10 seconds or something like that) so that they're used when he tried to use the triple penetration skill it doesn't hurt your character as much.

If you still can't win, just go and grind earlier level bosses and gain as much stamina as possible by unlocking all the clothes and outfits and of course level up as much as possible.

S3KR3T

Oct 14, 2020
For defeating the 10th boss, as others mentioned here make sure to click on the three orbs/circles that appear. When you click on them it does damage to the boss and it prevents further damage to you. Other than that, make sure your skill regeneration is high and also try to level up damage reduction of course. You should also try timing your skills (there's one that reduces 50% of damage for 10 seconds or something like that) so that they're used when he tried to use the triple penetration skill it doesn't hurt your character as much.

If you still can't win, just go and grind earlier level bosses and gain as much stamina as possible by unlocking all the clothes and outfits and of course level up as much as possible.
Thank You so much, I feel kind of stupid not acknowledging orbs I was like lvl95 and I was wondering 'what am I doing wrong?' lol

Reactions: ElfLover23

Emyn

Nov 19, 2018
We are still waiting for our savior to update the game. Wherever you are, we need you.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MagicShop2-2024.04.02
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

T4t0rt

Feb 22, 2023
Guys, two questions: 1)any good strategy for defeat the 3 goblins boss? 2)how i can get the ghost costume? Because i have all the 41 others.

reskill

Oct 5, 2017
does anyone have the latest save?
Here

(extract to C:\Users\<user>\AppData\Local\MagicShop2\Saved\SaveGames)

EDIT: added extracted .sav file, also
(for dumb people/trolls) :sleep:

Last edited:
Jul 31, 2018
I have question i've gotten multiple Shop location unlocked stuff from brewing or even once just buying clothes but i have no idea what it does. could someone tell me? i thought it was a shop room in the dungeon but i've never once seen it even after multiple runs on 1-5 levels. (thats where i am right now)

ich0

Dec 14, 2018
I have question i've gotten multiple Shop location unlocked stuff from brewing or even once just buying clothes but i have no idea what it does. could someone tell me? i thought it was a shop room in the dungeon but i've never once seen it even after multiple runs on 1-5 levels. (thats where i am right now)
I know of the HomeMenu environment & pose change or the mini games in the labyrinth.

nekoinanut

Jun 23, 2017
anyone know if the first game is worth playing before this? also is it complete or not cause i dont see a complete tag on it (just want to know if development stopped in favor of this, or maybe f95 doesnt have latest version or something idk)

ich0

Dec 14, 2018
anyone know if the first game is worth playing before this? also is it complete or not cause i dont see a complete tag on it (just want to know if development stopped in favor of this, or maybe f95 doesnt have latest version or something idk)
I dont know the first part but I dont think there is a story conection. In adition there is no story progression.
For the completion: The game divided into dungeon levels. You can play to the end and wait for the next level. I had no problem with save compatibility.

Reactions: nekoinanut
4.10 star(s) 21 Votes