Unity Completed Magic Tower & Maidens [Final] [Twilight Sonata Studio]

2.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
Too slow, too short, zero thought just go rush. If you had any expectations looking at screenshots - leave them, its just mindless rpg.

Kev33lar

Jul 4, 2018
The screen shots are from someone's "cheat run", so I expect it was faster for them than it is for me. (attack of 10,000, defense of 10,000, with beginner weapon.

Feb 23, 2018
The screen shots are from someone's "cheat run", so I expect it was faster for them than it is for me. (attack of 10,000, defense of 10,000, with beginner weapon.
lmao - Theres a god mode in settings. Took me an hour of playing before getting stuck level 38. fuck me haha

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Man this is a terrible game... Terribly grindy. Thoroughly uninteresting combat. Equally uninteresting gear/skills/etc. Barely any story... and I doubt that even a high a quality translation would have saved it...

Just. Ugh...

What were the people that made this thinking?

The H-scenes are not that great either, and they're further butchered by the terrible writing and translation. Even without that, some of those animations are just plain awkward to look at. Sheesh.

All in all, this is definitely one of those games where I think that it's not worth spending any money on, and I regret spending any time on it too.

2.20 star(s) 5 Votes