Ren'Py Magic Trainer [v0.3 Beta] [Ziul_Developer]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Ziul_Developer

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2023
Who's the... bacon bakery woman? I don't recall her. Was she a one off character, or a recurring character from one of the later seasons after the series went downhill?
Starlet, she is a actress who only appeared in the episode The Big Bash.

Ziul_Developer

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2023
Why only Windows version? Linux and Mac versions are one button made when it comes to Renpy.
Its just the beta. I pretend to make Linux and Mac versions. My only concern for now, it's that I don't have a mac or linux to test the game. But I'll find a way to do it.

Ziul_Developer

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2023
I get an error after literally every single line of dialogue.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sorry about it. Here are the URL to the updated version. It's seems to be working properly now. Please, let me know if you find any more bugs.

Sep 10, 2022
Its just the beta. I pretend to make Linux and Mac versions. My only concern for now, it's that I don't have a mac or linux to test the game. But I'll find a way to do it.
You don't need either of those to make a mac or Linux version and most people who make renpy games only have windows and don't test other versions and there are very few games where one version out of three breaks, only android has those consistent issues.

Reactions: Ziul_Developer

Ziul_Developer

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2023
You don't need either of those to make a mac or Linux version and most people who make renpy games only have windows and don't test other versions and there are very few games where one version out of three breaks, only android has those consistent issues.
Interesting...
Well...It's worth a try. I will try to build the linux and mac versions then.

Sep 10, 2022
What can happen, but this is inconsistent from game to game and from pc to pc is the game not even opening, this is would not be an issue in your end but a renpy issue.

Jul 9, 2017
So I've noticed some of the more wordy lines in the script appear to be going past the bottom of the text box. It's typically only the last few words, not full-on sentences, but it's something that is a pet peeve of mine. Still looking forward to what the rest of the game brings though.

Ziul_Developer

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2023
So I've noticed some of the more wordy lines in the script appear to be going past the bottom of the text box. It's typically only the last few words, not full-on sentences, but it's something that is a pet peeve of mine. Still looking forward to what the rest of the game brings though.
Thank you. I'll give it a look and fix it. :)

Reactions: Ikatikei

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
I just started playing and got to say, the dev needs to go back and fix the dialog, at the beginning, it cuts out at the bottom and you can't see what they are trying to say.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote