Ren'Py Magic Trainer [v0.3 Beta] [Ziul_Developer]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
I knew that something was wrong in the sprites, but didn't manage to find out what was xD The sprites will be fixed in the next version. Here is some small fix that I did in Trixie's sprite. It's not final, but it is something...

View attachment 2644006
This is a big improvement dude, nice to see your progress and development as an artist.
I'm looking forward to your future work. :giggle:

flybyshooter

Jun 9, 2019
I knew that something was wrong in the sprites, but didn't manage to find out what was xD The sprites will be fixed in the next version. Here is some small fix that I did in Trixie's sprite. It's not final, but it is something...

View attachment 2644006
MUCH better. Looking forward to seeing the next version. Stick with it and congrats on the new project!

Mar 13, 2023
Oh, she will be in the game for sure. Can't promise it will be in the next version, but she will be added.
To the developer of this game, luv it , I've played this too the ending for the moment , but im having a problem with Mrs. Turner in the HJ scene at the end , she disappears, then the screen goes blank and if you go to the heart to check her status, this scene comes right up from the beginning, can't wait to get a hold of Wanda and Crockers mom :eek:o_O:eek::sick:o_O, (hey, I like what I like :devilish::devilish::devilish: that short, fat, little chicken, deserves a special stuffing too:devilish:)

Ikatikei

Aug 1, 2018
To the developer of this game, luv it , I've played this too the ending for the moment , but im having a problem with Mrs. Turner in the HJ scene at the end , she disappears, then the screen goes blank and if you go to the heart to check her status, this scene comes right up from the beginning, can't wait to get a hold of Wanda and Crockers mom :eek:o_O:eek::sick:o_O, (hey, I like what I like :devilish::devilish::devilish: that short, fat, little chicken, deserves a special stuffing too:devilish:)
Wow... Mrs.Crocker, dude? That's really unexpected.

Ziul_Developer

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2023
This is a big improvement dude, nice to see your progress and development as an artist.
I'm looking forward to your future work. :giggle:
MUCH better. Looking forward to seeing the next version. Stick with it and congrats on the new project!
Thanks for the reviews, guys! I'm trying my best to make a good game, and your feedback has been extremely helpful. =)

Ziul_Developer

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2023
Thanks for the warning, I'll check this bug and fix it.
Now, about Mrs. Crocker I really don't know what think about it xD But I am glad that you are enjoying the game.

Reactions: WackedWu

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
Thanks for the warning, I'll check this bug and fix it.
Now, about Mrs. Crocker I really don't know what think about it xD But I am glad that you are enjoying the game.
For the love of god and all that is holy please change Mrs Crocker's design if you ever do decide to add her :HideThePain:
This would apply to other "ugly" chars as well of course

Reactions: Ziul_Developer

Ziul_Developer

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2023
For the love of god and all that is holy please change Mrs Crocker's design if you ever do decide to add her :HideThePain:
This would apply to other "ugly" chars as well of course
Heh, sure. Her original design is not suitable for a hentai game xD
But I'll not focus on side-characters for now. There have been 3 versions of a FOP Parody without Wanda, that's unacceptable.

Reactions: Phase_01

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019

View attachment 2644006
Now that´s a good improvement, but could you maybe make also a option for shaved pussys? So we could chose between hairy and shaved?

Is Timmy the MC so it would be Incest with Ms. Turner or not?

Reactions: Ziul_Developer

Ziul_Developer

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2023
Now that´s a good improvement, but could you maybe make also a option for shaved pussys? So we could chose between hairy and shaved?

Is Timmy the MC so it would be Incest with Ms. Turner or not?
All right. I will add the option for shaved pussies in the next version.
About Timmy, no...He is not the mc. I'm considering about it, but haven't decided yet.

Nineonenine

Aug 9, 2020
I know this might sound rude, but is those bigger bodies everything? I mean, are there pictures with the slim body like the original?

Ziul_Developer

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2023
I know this might sound rude, but is those bigger bodies everything? I mean, are there pictures with the slim body like the original?
I'm still testing which body type looks better the girls. The currently art in the game is not definitive, It can (and probably will) change in future versions. But don't expect it to be too similar to the original art from FOP, most of the body proportions are changed intentionally due the hentai genre of the game.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Nineonenine
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote