Others Completed Magical Angel Fairy Heart [v2.5] [UMAI NEKO]

3.10 star(s) 7 Votes

sazero

Nov 1, 2019
In stage 3 boss, you can have the boss beat you to death and be lucky that any of the students rapes you. Or in the stage after that which is stage 4, there are succubus in the stage where it can only deal damage to you by slapping you or choke you in you are down. There are students in that stage as well.

It doesn't matter which male student will rape you upon death as long as you are undressed. You will get the CG from all of them.
It's useless. Gallery page 2 scene 2 still can't be unlocked. Since solider in stage 3 has been removed. How can I get this one with only students in stage 3?

GELOXIII

Aug 12, 2017
It's useless. Gallery page 2 scene 2 still can't be unlocked. Since solider in stage 3 has been removed. How can I get this one with only students in stage 3?
Okay. Listen. You can get this CG in stage 4. Just get die from the succubus and have any of the male students rape you. Again, regardless of whic student rapes you will count as the CG completion.

But if you want the quickest way out of this problem, just mash Q and watch as your HP drops to 0.

sazero

Nov 1, 2019
Okay. Listen. You can get this CG in stage 4. Just get die from the succubus and have any of the male students rape you. Again, regardless of whic student rapes you will count as the CG completion.

But if you want the quickest way out of this problem, just mash Q and watch as your HP drops to 0.
Well, I tried. But somehow, this game may probably cause bug if it is the first time the heroine got undressed in a stage. Sometimes it maybe a chance you lucky got a CG or you can't get it. Mash Q in stage 3 is a direct way to get it.

GELOXIII

Aug 12, 2017
Since there is no thread of it yet, Magical Angel Fairy Flower ver 0.2 is up.

Update features are:
- Addition of stage 1 boss
- Addition of extra stage boss

I didn't know that there is an extra stage in this during the development. So there might be something to it. Anyway, check out the link yourselves to find out what that means.

Reactions: kotori96

Corona-chan

Mar 22, 2020
Since there is no thread of it yet, Magical Angel Fairy Flower ver 0.2 is up.

Update features are:
- Addition of stage 1 boss
- Addition of extra stage boss

I didn't know that there is an extra stage in this during the development. So there might be something to it. Anyway, check out the link yourselves to find out what that means.

Has anybody a DL for the new version?

Reactions: damasi

zxus4946

Mar 1, 2018
are there any links or downloads of the 1.0v? or 1.4 or something? i tried looking back but they're gone
maid.gif

Last edited:

elql

Jan 13, 2018
hi there, can anyone post mirrors for Fairy Heart v2.4 pls?

Google Drive is not working for me

WhiteWhiskey

Mar 24, 2020
Been playing for the first time and my only gripes are 1. I do wish there was some way to remap controls, and 2. Those weird blade face shark dudes are way too much if you end up with more than one aggroed

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
1. use any gamepad + xpadder
2. smash the space key or upgrade the gun stats to take them from a distance if they're really that much of an issue

WhiteWhiskey

Mar 24, 2020
1. use any gamepad + xpadder
2. smash the space key or upgrade the gun stats to take them from a distance if they're really that much of an issue
1. I more meant remap keyboard controls
2. That can still easily wiff, and distance doesn't help if they keep moving forward or the ones that spawn behind

3.10 star(s) 7 Votes