Others Completed Magical Angel Fairy Heart [v2.4] [UMAI NEKO]

3.10 star(s) 7 Votes

GELOXIII

Aug 12, 2017
I managed to datamine all what I could find in future updates to this game. And boy, am I so excited with stage 6.

So I'll get to the stage 6 boss first, because it's the least interesting to me in my opinion. So throughout the stuff I found, this is the stage 6 boss looks like and its preview of what its HCG looks like.
stage6boss.png stage6boss_hbg.png stage6boss_hcg1.png stage6boss_hcg2.png stage6boss_hcg3.png
My guess is that this could be the final boss of this game before they start shifting full development towards Fighting Girl Yuri. Again, the least interesting in my opinion. What actually caught my attention full blast is the stage 6 HCG.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is what got me incredibly excited for stage 6. And my estimated time of expected arrival of this update is maybe around 2-4 months from the current update. I am so hyped for this.

zozy20

Aug 30, 2017
I managed to datamine all what I could find in future updates to this game. And boy, am I so excited with stage 6.

So I'll get to the stage 6 boss first, because it's the least interesting to me in my opinion. So throughout the stuff I found, this is the stage 6 boss looks like and its preview of what its HCG looks like.
View attachment 3424682 View attachment 3424677 View attachment 3424678 View attachment 3424679 View attachment 3424680
My guess is that this could be the final boss of this game before they start shifting full development towards Fighting Girl Yuri. Again, the least interesting in my opinion. What actually caught my attention full blast is the stage 6 HCG.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is what got me incredibly excited for stage 6. And my estimated time of expected arrival of this update is maybe around 2-4 months from the current update. I am so hyped for this.
How did you find these pictures i used cheat engine and played both stage 6 and boss and there was no HCG and yeah stage 6 is the final stage in the game

GELOXIII

Aug 12, 2017
How did you find these pictures i used cheat engine and played both stage 6 and boss and there was no HCG and yeah stage 6 is the final stage in the game
The HCGs aren’t implemented yet. The images I uploaded were from the game’s source data. I simply extracted them and uploaded here.

lightningexcution

Oct 3, 2018

It is not applied in the game, but is reassembled by extracting the cheat engine files.

Reactions: xixif9

GELOXIII

Aug 12, 2017
Hey guys!

Good news. So we don't actually have to wait months to get the stage 5 boss and stage 6(plus boss) HCGs. Instead, I modified the game's data to actually access both stage 5 boss and stage 6+boss in the game. Getting a game over there wouldn't trigger their respective HCGs, but I unlocked the full gallery and extra animations so you can view them as you wish. And let me tell you guys, that those tentacle scenes are worth it.

Note: Make sure to keep a backup of the original game's data before replacing it with this mod.

Reactions: kt2022 and xixif9

GELOXIII

Aug 12, 2017
Update:
So upon writing my last post, I discovered the author posted a new version.

Nothing special. Just some bug fixes in the audio.

inn

Jul 2, 2018
Hey guys!

Good news. So we don't actually have to wait months to get the stage 5 boss and stage 6(plus boss) HCGs. Instead, I modified the game's data to actually access both stage 5 boss and stage 6+boss in the game. Getting a game over there wouldn't trigger their respective HCGs, but I unlocked the full gallery and extra animations so you can view them as you wish. And let me tell you guys, that those tentacle scenes are worth it.

Note: Make sure to keep a backup of the original game's data before replacing it with this mod.
data
cant acces this

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: fsergter

jujumoon

Jan 26, 2020
Hey guys!

data
It's only accessible to those with access

GELOXIII

Aug 12, 2017
Sorry, everyone. Minor setback, but I think you guys can access the file now.

if anything is still amiss, kindly let me know. I’ll get back ASAP.

lvsp1234

Dec 15, 2023
Sorry, everyone. Minor setback, but I think you guys can access the file now.

if anything is still amiss, kindly let me know. I’ll get back ASAP.
The galleries in Chapter 6 are all gray and unviewable, and failure in the game cannot be unlocked

3.10 star(s) 7 Votes