Others Completed Magical Angel Fairy Heart [v2.5] [UMAI NEKO]

3.10 star(s) 7 Votes

Rando121

Jan 27, 2018
I dunno what I'm doing wrong, but the game is impossible to get passed the first few steps. I get swarmed with enemies and knocked down very quickly with no chance of getting back up, then I'm trapped in a sex scene until I die. Mashing Z doesn't seem to work very well, if I'm in the sex scene it barely moves the bar.

Reactions: Ara Ara Ara

Ara Ara Ara

May 27, 2018
I dunno what I'm doing wrong, but the game is impossible to get passed the first few steps. I get swarmed with enemies and knocked down very quickly with no chance of getting back up, then I'm trapped in a sex scene until I die. Mashing Z doesn't seem to work very well, if I'm in the sex scene it barely moves the bar.
Yeah, thats why i'm just going to get the full save. too much of a hassle. lol you could also grind it out and upgrade your stats.

Ara Ara Ara

May 27, 2018
Search witch Cortana (Win 10) the folder %localappdata%, click on the folder MagicalAngelFairyHeart delete the old data.dat and replace it. u have to rename it to data.dat. I hope it helps
Thank you!

Here is the address that I used to get to the folder.

This PC > HD or SSD > Users > (Name of User) > AppData > Local > MagicalAngelFairyHeart

ec80

Aug 7, 2018
really wished this worked with my controller i love the art and the old style beat em up just feels to clunky and awkward on this key board lay out the have set up to me. other wise i could ealily play this for hours

elixxon

Sep 4, 2017
Any tips about how to deal with the monsters on Stage 6?
That LOOOONG damn range is hard to deal with and seems straight up impossible if there are too many of them.

jonrender

Sep 20, 2017
Any tips about how to deal with the monsters on Stage 6?
That LOOOONG damn range is hard to deal with and seems straight up impossible if there are too many of them.
No Stamina, 300 points to MEN, the rest to STR or DEX. Spam Space key (STR build) or shoot and run (DEX build)

necri

Oct 29, 2018
Ver 1.75 is updated just now...

ステップ6 hcg追加
メモリの最適化(一時的な作業)
*ステージクリアの解像度を変更する(1024> 720)
ありがとうございます。
あけましておめでとうございます。

My English is poor so I translated it with Google

step 6 hcg added
Memory optimization (temporary work)
Changed the resolution of stage clear (1024> 720)
Thank you.
Happy new year.

GELOXIII

Aug 12, 2017
Ver 1.75 is updated just now...

ステップ6 hcg追加
メモリの最適化(一時的な作業)
*ステージクリアの解像度を変更する(1024> 720)
ありがとうございます。
あけましておめでとうございます。

My English is poor so I translated it with Google

step 6 hcg added
Memory optimization (temporary work)
Changed the resolution of stage clear (1024> 720)
Thank you.
Happy new year.
Oh. So it is just a update to show the missing CG animation from the last version.

Plus some optimization on the game and the resolution as well. Although, I don't know why they can't just give us an option to change the resolution.

Anyway overall, a minor update. Nothing huge so far, and it is not worth to download. Unless if your eager to see the CG without playing and dying from that level.

LION98

Nov 5, 2018
It added the fat stage 6 boss cg into the gallery. There is also an additional 2 more CGs (clothed/nude) with this update that don't appear in the gallery and can be viewed by dying from the weird looking split-open face things in Stage 6.

psofan

Jan 3, 2019
Evhemary,post:1426259,member:421016 said:
我們在這個網站提供的最新信息是1.73
所以我試著上網

更新1.75

來自ulmf的國際象棋騎士
Ťhank you and Happy new year

3.10 star(s) 7 Votes