Others Completed Magical Angel Fairy Heart [v2.5] [UMAI NEKO]

3.10 star(s) 7 Votes

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
GUYS REALLY NEED HELP HERE...
Everytime I tried to open the game there was generally nothing some times it opens but only white screen I can interact somehow when I click Left side of screen I can hear her scream and I even tried '' Locale Emulator '' but it doesnt work also . ANY IDEAS...?
It should not be a locale issue, because I can start the game just fine without Japanese locale, emulated or otherwise. The fact that only the graphics aren't working, but you can still interact makes me think there's something up with your GPU setup. Perhaps the drivers? You don't get any errors, do you?

Blackmist

Feb 14, 2018
GUYS REALLY NEED HELP HERE...
Everytime I tried to open the game there was generally nothing some times it opens but only white screen I can interact somehow when I click Left side of screen I can hear her scream and I even tried '' Locale Emulator '' but it doesnt work also . ANY IDEAS...?
To any and all those lost lambs who find the accursed white (black, can vary) screen of death that denies you the very boons that which you seek despite the hardships you face. I lead to you thy savior

Haha was nothing, just check the file 'option.ini' and put the following lines:
CreateTexturesOnDemand = 1
AlternateSyncMethod = 1
VertexBufferMethod = 0
SleepMargin = 0
And so he opened it to me normally ^^
Now PRAISE this hero third to the person who created this and second to the person who provided the link to the game you plebs!!!!
also have fun XD

edit: are there any kind souls (read as: Heroes) who are willing to share save files?

Reactions: shino

Evhemary

Feb 4, 2018
Can i ask for someone to give a change log for update 1.72?
And if you can, the screenshot for the third page of gallery.
mine have no change even after 1.7 update

ViridianIIV

Jul 22, 2017
I get an 'out of memory' error in 1.72 whenever it tries to load one of the cg's that are currently in the 'Data' folder that previously didn't exist... is there a reason for this?

Edit: after further investigation, it appears to occur specifically when you are defeated while clothed in stage 6

Reactions: CraziBeast

Kazuka13

Jul 24, 2017
well, 1.73 is out, but i can't do anything with Enty for the moment. Can't deliver a new download, but it was fun while it lasted

Reactions: dalaodu

gdrocker

Nov 17, 2018
Is there any way to slow the game by, like, 50% ? No word of a lie, everything plays like it's on crack—I only figured out that you have to press the 'Z' key to mash out of capture animations, but I have to mash the button about 200 times to break free because it refills so fast... and heaven forbid I get caught by two minions at the same time, or else it becomes impossible to break out.

Also, it's a really stupid idea to not have an options menu or a button configuration window. I basically had to spam buttons to find out what everything did. On that note, who was the idiot that suggested that you should have buttons that not only force a knock-down state, but also to put those buttons right over your unlabeled potion keys?!

PeJIaKc

Oct 14, 2018
Is there any way to slow the game by, like, 50% ? No word of a lie, everything plays like it's on crack—I only figured out that you have to press the 'Z' key to mash out of capture animations, but I have to mash the button about 200 times to break free because it refills so fast... and heaven forbid I get caught by two minions at the same time, or else it becomes impossible to break out.

Also, it's a really stupid idea to not have an options menu or a button configuration window. I basically had to spam buttons to find out what everything did. On that note, who was the idiot that suggested that you should have buttons that not only force a knock-down state, but also to put those buttons right over your unlabeled potion keys?!
lock fps around 30 slow down game speed a half ( im use nvidia inspector), but resist capture 2 enemy still imposible.
you need increse lvl and stats for resist, its standart asian way : being rewarded for defeat,repeat same thing over and over again ,and like big number of statistic.

Last edited:

n780314mo

Aug 2, 2018
2018-12-06 1.741を更新
ギャラリーcg追加(ステージ6のボス)
extra cg追加(ステージ6)
ありがとうございます。

3.10 star(s) 7 Votes