Others Completed Magical Angel Fairy Heart [v2.5] [UMAI NEKO]

3.10 star(s) 7 Votes

Kazuka13

Jul 24, 2017
funny how i'm allowing over 2 GB of virtual memory and it kept saying "out of memory" until i gave it more...

this game is starting to take a lot of power from your comp....

Delmach

Oct 3, 2017
Well the right one looks more accurate to the character model.

The artist making the CGs can't seem to make up their mind what kind of body does she supposed to have. lol
He said that he thinks they made the character "too short". While I dont really get that feeling at all, I would say the left picture display her as having the "longest" body. Thats probably what he meant, the difference of the length of the torso, as other parts cant really be compared here.

Edit: I might have just rephrased what both of you already meant, if thats the case just ignore this, heh.

elixxon

Sep 4, 2017
He said that he thinks they made the character "too short". While I dont really get that feeling at all, I would say the left picture display her as having the "longest" body. Thats probably what he meant, the difference of the length of the torso, as other parts cant really be compared here.

Edit: I might have just rephrased what both of you already meant, if that's the case just ignore this, heh.
The earlier CGs have her more slender with a longer torso while CGs like the Succubus and Golem have her with big hip, THICC thighs, more PLOT and shorter torso which is accurate to the character model.

We both might be rephrasing... sleep deprivation makes me fail at language. ;)

haremking1118

Jun 14, 2018
I like Umai Neko's work. I've supported them often on Patreon. But I feel their original title (fighting girl sakura) is just better. The combat here could use some work. It feels stiff, almost like your stuck in a repetitive combat sequence. At least with FGS, you could mix it up a bit.

They need to remember that although art is important, especially for hentai, its not the most important thing. If you played mistletear, its really really fun but the art doesn't compare here but I still prefer mistletear over this. The combat is really fun and exiting. You really get absored in it. The combat is close to street fighter except turn it into a side scroller.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
wow, this went totally dead...

is it due to the censoring thing on patreon?
What do you mean, it went dead? This thread or the game? The latest version has already been shared here. And funnily enough there is a public post with nudity on their Patreon right now.

Kazuka13

Jul 24, 2017
oh hi does this game have any story...

just asking is there any other modes...
i doubt there's much story, if any....

Fighting Girl mei seems to have the most of their 4 works... where it was a story of her trying to find her sister sakura. but it was in japanese so good luck understanding more than the basic plot.

i honestly just look at their stuff for the hentai really, cause that's the selling point of it given how the game is made

Kazuka13

Jul 24, 2017
Downloaded the new version but I keep leveling indefinitely. Any fixes?

if you mean your stats can keep growing when you spend points, that's not a glitch. it's a feature that's been in EVERY game Umai Neko has done

but if you mean you keep leveling up nonstop (as in it grows without you doing anything), then idk what that's about

Kazuka13

Jul 24, 2017
so any clue on where anyone is getting this info?

i can't even find their patreon anymore (probably due to their sweep on lewd content)

3.10 star(s) 7 Votes