Others Completed Magical Angel Fairy Heart [v2.5] [UMAI NEKO]

3.10 star(s) 7 Votes

Soul Weaver

Oct 14, 2017
Hello, I have a problem with version 1.65, and when I open it, the window remains blank and the background song sounds. Any solution?
Haha was nothing, just check the file 'option.ini' and put the following lines:
CreateTexturesOnDemand = 1
AlternateSyncMethod = 1
VertexBufferMethod = 0
SleepMargin = 0
And so he opened it to me normally ^^

Reactions: shino

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
If you get blank screen and sound playing in background then you should load the game with the dedicated graphics card instead of the intel integrated card.

Blackmist

Feb 14, 2018
Haha was nothing, just check the file 'option.ini' and put the following lines:
CreateTexturesOnDemand = 1
AlternateSyncMethod = 1
VertexBufferMethod = 0
SleepMargin = 0
And so he opened it to me normally ^^
u sir are a hero third to the person who created this and second to the person who provided the link to the game. my many thx

Reactions: Soul Weaver

Kazuka13

Jul 24, 2017
I'm actually waiting on others, not just this...

Alien Quest Eve, Ayura Crisis, and Divine Arms to name a few.

Reactions: Zepheral

Zepheral

Dec 2, 2017
Get it yourself if you want it so bad, honestly people complaining about how they can't get free access to a game come on.........
If you are complaining about people's complaining then get it for the rest of us. I'll give you doggo blood for it. :p

Also I read he added 3 ways to some enemies, hope the succubi get it.

Oct 5, 2017
If you are complaining about people's complaining then get it for the rest of us. I'll give you doggo blood for it. :p

Also I read he added 3 ways to some enemies, hope the succubi get it.
I would love to, after the game gets some more content though. I don't mind paying if I find it good, I pay for a few on patreon now, but would like to get a new job since i dropped last one a few weeks ago first. Check out Atelier Tia, gonna be getting a new build in about a week, excited for the the boss.

Reactions: Zepheral

Zepheral

Dec 2, 2017
Ah the wolfgirl boss and the alraune. I'm glad that I'm his patreon he does great work. He's even improving himself by going to art school for a while.

Reactions: TheUnnamedUser

Kazuka13

Jul 24, 2017
I would love to, after the game gets some more content though. I don't mind paying if I find it good, I pay for a few on patreon now, but would like to get a new job since i dropped last one a few weeks ago first. Check out Atelier Tia, gonna be getting a new build in about a week, excited for the the boss.

that's the same reason why i won't drop money on the patreon...

i'll end up likely throwing more money at the game than what it'd cost on the final release, which is shafting myself really

m036

Jun 20, 2018
Btw FYI, Save Files from previous versions work on the current latest version (1.65)

just search "Save" on the search bar and filter only this thread, you'll find it

Kazuka13

Jul 24, 2017

Credit goes to Blazze from ulmf, so you better thank him.

I would if that site let's me post...

For some reason, I go dead on it for a few months and I suddenly can't do any posts. I have the full game of Manami and the 3 Mysterious Islands I can post and good luck finding that game again, cause even DLSite removed it

elixxon

Sep 4, 2017
what i don't like about the new gallery scenes is that they made the character too short. it's like comparing an adult to a kid. the new scenes are also too fast compared to the ones that already existed.
Well the right one looks more accurate to the character model.

The artist making the CGs can't seem to make up their mind what kind of body does she supposed to have. lol

3.10 star(s) 7 Votes