Others Completed Magical Angel Fairy Heart [v2.5] [UMAI NEKO]

3.10 star(s) 7 Votes

oxking72

Apr 29, 2017
Full screen support please. Also, can someone please try to upload a full save file *That Properly Works*. The one I downloaded a few pages back, which I renamed to .dat doesn't work. Even when placed in the proper area.

souzouasus

Apr 12, 2018
Wasn't the game not hard enough and easily level up your skill point due to amount of gold get from winning the stage? The save file from the old data one also work, so if you already have the character on high level, the character will continue to be high level as long as you didn't delete your past data

jonrender

Sep 20, 2017
Hey guys, please help me! When I execute the game, my computer whole stops and does not move. I really want to play the game!! How can I solve this problem??
You have a potato computer, like mine. Just wait for about 10 mins, but it run really smooth after that

sdhn

Oct 15, 2017
You have a potato computer, like mine. Just wait for about 10 mins, but it run really smooth after that
Unfortunately, I executed game at evening and waited until morning, but it didn't work. If the game work in 10 min, I do not talk to you guys lol

Kazuka13

Jul 24, 2017
Unfortunately, I executed game at evening and waited until morning, but it didn't work. If the game work in 10 min, I do not talk to you guys lol
i have the same issue too. helps if you have no other programs open, and wait a while.

if you're unable to move your mouse cursor, then the game is starting to load up

potatopower

Nov 15, 2017
was 1.65 only to fix the last boss bug, i noticed in the gallery they added a 4th page by only up to page 3 has scenes

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Quick question- IS this game meant to be unplayable?

WTF?! HOW do you break the enemies violations/ravishings/animations once you get knocked down? HOW do you get back up to continue fighting? I get punched, knocked down, kicked, then surrounded- and then they just take turns taking me to "pound town". I cannot get up, I cannot fight back, I cannot do anything- she just keeps getting repeatedly attacked and her health drops to nothing. WHAT exactly are you supposed to do?

How do you use the HP/MP potions?

ANY help would be greatly appreciated.

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
Well you can hit space key to clear the enemies around you once you break free. A and S are the keys for HP potion and MP potion which you need to buy first. Having high dex stats is recommended for breaking free faster. Also it's a lot easier to play if you map the keys to a gamepad.

P.S. 1.66 is out if anyone is kind enough to share

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Well you can hit space key to clear the enemies around you once you break free. A and S are the keys for HP potion and MP potion which you need to buy first. Having high dex stats is recommended for breaking free faster. Also it's a lot easier to play if you map the keys to a gamepad.

Ah, thank you- that helps a great deal. I thought Battletoads for the NES was a hard game. :)
I like this game- it's kinda like an H-version of "Streets of Rage", just naughtier.
Why do the henchmen look like Kamen Rider/Masked Rider-Kikaida villains? An homage, perhaps?

The MC is a little cutie though and I really like the fluid animations of the movement and combat (even on my doorstop of a laptop)- it runs really smooth and considering the scale of the characters on the screen- they have an incredible amount of detail, there's no pixelation or choppy movements.

Although, it is kind of one of those rinse'n'repeat games- I look forward to seeing what new enemies and bosses come out in future udpates.

Kazuka13

Jul 24, 2017

more or less how you play the other 3 Umai Neko installments... which reminds me why are they asking for a patron crowd to pay them when they got 3 games out on DLSite for years that people still throw money at....

also 1.66 is out? that's rather fast...

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Guys, asking for someone to share a link is against the forum rules. Instead, you should create a request thread if you want the latest version.

Kazuka13

Jul 24, 2017
Guys, asking for someone to share a link is against the forum rules. Instead, you should create a request thread if you want the latest version.

or they could just be patient and wait... or support the patron

but the constant asking is getting annoying, just check the thread and see if something new popped up...

Soul Weaver

Oct 14, 2017
Hello, I have a problem with version 1.65, and when I open it, the window remains blank and the background song sounds. Any solution?

3.10 star(s) 7 Votes